Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T3: Rise of the Machines ::Slight spoilers::

The movie was really good. They started showings at 8pm on 7/1 here

I have 2 questions about the last part of the series (if they decide to make it).

First: This movie is on a branching timeline, so who will win, humans or machine?

Second: How will Mostow finish the series? Will he show us one movie with a vague ending or two movies (the first one shows the gist of the battles, the second showing the conclusion).

If the machines win the war the series will be much better. If the humans win I feel it will be a generic ending. All humans should die! *cough*Matrix*cough*

Im betting on two more movies though I cant figure out how Arnold will be in the 4th one. Two 2 hr long movies is better than one 3 hr long, and it makes more profit.
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy

branching timeline, even more confusing than back to the future 2? bah! I say.

Comment

Previewed it on 6-30-03 at about 11p.m.

Great flick. Lots of action. The scene with the car chase, truck, firetruck.. blah blah was fantastic.

Just a little tidbit of info... the stunt where Arnold was supposedly hanging on the crane and crashing through the building... was paid for by Arnold. It cost 1 million bucks. Now thats some serious fun money.

Comment

seen a preview/trailer in cinema before, looks fancy, when does it come out? is it already?

Comment

not as cool as back to the future 2 but there are soo man possiblities to Terminator.

heres how i figure it. The machines came from a random timeline somewhere along one of the branches. They implanted themselves into a new branch by sending a machine to the new timeline to kill sarah o conner cause in a previous timeline she was an important person in what may be the machines original timeline. The terminator is destroyed and the parts are discovered by the people who make skynet and the prototype machines. then t2 and t3 happens. Arnold says something (in t3) about what will happen near the end of the battle between humans and machines. He dies as expeted in t3. he leaves behind his remains. His remains tell the machines about a course of actions to be taken in the future to give the machines an advantage. Thus the humans who sent back the terminators to save the conners became the architect of their own demise Oh and we dont know who will win, arnold says what he has to to keep the conners alive.
          I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy

Comment

BustaMike's review of T3:

T3, despite its aspirations to be better than or even as good as its predecessors, manages only to reach the pinacle of mediocrity. After watching it I couldn't decide whether or not it had been worth going, or even if I liked the movie. I give it a solid 5/10 and a resounding... eh. T3 dares to be average.
            "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

haven't seen it yet, stop spoiling

Comment

sprucemoose3311 ... that is an interesting view of it all.

For me, I just like to see crazy sh*t in movies with lots of blowing up stuff and action out the ying yang. Storyline is usually second to the action. But your take on it seems quite interesting.

Etchelion... movie opened on Tuesday night july 1st. Only reason I see movies before they open is that my buddy manages a movie theatre and we preview everything before they open. So if I want to see a particular flick, I'll catch it with him when he previews.

If I miss the preview night I can always go back a different night and catch it after closing.
                Perks of friendship.

Comment

haven't seen it yet, stop spoiling

I believe it mentions possible spoilers in thread title. Be careful and aware of where you tread son. :P~~

Comment

there's spit dropping down your tongue...

Comment

That is correct. I'm a drooling old shmuck.

Comment

I have nothing to reply.... I am... amazed.

Comment

Originally posted by OldWarrior_42
                          ... I'm a drooling old shmuck.
                          Quite the most disgusting mental image I have yet seen on Apolyton.

Look up that word. It's not nice at all.
                          Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                          "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

"Quite the most disgusting mental image I have yet seen on Apolyton."

There has been worse.

"Look up that word. It's not nice at all."

I give my own meanings to words from growing up in NYC. Shmuck was the equivalent to A$$hole when I grew up. Not that disgusting.

And it really isn't drool from the tongue of an old man. It is the equivalent to the razz smiley :P only in manual form.

Thats all folks.

Oh.. and sorry for the threadjack.... sprucemoose.
                            Last edited by OldWarrior_42; July 2, 2003, 06:03.

Comment

is there another meaning for shmuck?

Comment

Working...
                              X