Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Guy is the greatest show ever created by a homo sapien

You heard me.

This thread is for dicussion of family guy televesion series.

I may have the words wrong on this. I ahave ot o looik this up. "Vagina, Vaginea!, what's your funcion. Sperm goes in, babies come out" I think I missed some lyrics in there- it is a spoof of the conjunction junction song.

And gumble to gumble. hmm...hmmm.hmm.hhmmmm.

Dissident that's a terrible word ... vagina.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Haven't seen it... is it update of Married with Children? MWC was a great show.
      Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
      "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

it's a cartoon series, like the simpsons

I like it, too.

Comment

No, it's like The Simpsons only a bit different. More abstract. Some people would say it's more crude than the Simpsons, but I don't see that as a problem really.

/edit: x-post.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

its too random for me at times. tho the characters are very good. and some of the **** they do is real funny. I wouldn't mind real plots every once in a blue moon or so.

king of the hill is a great show too. and it has real plots

Comment

king of the hill? what is it in german? it's not the same as king of queens is it?

Comment

dissident, i too loved the gumble and gumble segment.

hmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmmm, hmmmm, hmmmmm
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

hi mirth, I haven't seen that one

Comment

i still dont understand how one could add two letters
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

you're 2 months 6 days younger than me, Mr 1212

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                        i still dont understand how one could add two letters
                        Yes it is bizarre that I could have two typos in one word when I usually don't have any typos at all.
                        American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                        I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                        Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                        XGalaga.

Comment

maybe you were trying to emphasize your DLness.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                            you're 2 months 6 days younger than me, Mr 1212
                            you figured it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                              king of the hill? what is it in german? it's not the same as king of queens is it?
                              I'm not sure how they translated it in Germany, but King of Queens is a different show. King of the Hill is an animated comedy set in small town Texas. It's really funny, though I'm not sure whether the humor translates all that easily, as a lot of it has to do with Texas. But IMO it's wierd and funny enough for other reasons to worth your while if you can find it.
                              He's got the Midas touch.
                              But he touched it too much!
                              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                              X