Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any know is this 150" bigscreen TV is true????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any know is this 150" bigscreen TV is true????

Has anyone heard of the 150" bigscreen tv? It's supposed to turn your tv into a projector and can get an image 150". Does anyone know if these things work or is it a scam? Hopefully not, cuz I bought mine last thursday and it arrived today. if not i'll use their money back guarantee. So has anyone tried this kit? any thoughts? would be damn cool for video games!!! the address is www.maxtheater.com.

No.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Hehe. "6x Fresnel lens" In other words, they put a big magnifying glass in front of your TV. Give it a miss.

Wraith
      I prefer to remain anomalous

Comment

We'll see. they claim to have 2000+ satisfied customers. I'm building a cardboard version of it now and once it's dark i'll try it on my little 13" tv and let you guys know how it works

Comment

I do hope you realize that doing that won't improve your resolution. And let me add that the resolution on your little 13" TV is going to suck. Magnifying the image just means you'll get a better veiw of all the flaws.

And as far as customer testamonails... Hmm. You know, I really should put up a site and sell all those old bridges I've got that are just lying around the country.

Wraith
          If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Comment

hmm.. id be interested
            "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
            - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

ok, I put it on my tv and shined it at my wall and it projects the image big, but it's faint. It's pretty light in the room though, I'll wait about half hour till it's dark and hopefully it'll improve.

Comment

So, jerrad, do you know what happens when you register and post in the Off-Topic forum immediately?

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I do!

Comment

what do you mean? did I post this in the wrong topic?

Comment

Originally posted by jerrad
                      what do you mean? did I post this in the wrong topic?
                      No, you didn't, but you will get a lot of the DL dance.

DL=Double Login.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

No I'm just picturing our wedding in my head???

Comment

lol, what? you guys lost me...

Comment

Don't worry, you'll get used to it....eventually....
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

How much did it cost?

For your photo needs:
                              http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Working...
                              X