1: Is life over at 20?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1: Is life over at 20?

1, I have just PMed Ming to see if any light can be shed on why your thread keeps getting deleted.

Hopefully we can find out why this is happening.

A gay man's life is over at 25.

Everyone knows that.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

He's now 2 or haven't you heard?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That last bit about "suck it *****" "ban me" "I've got unlimited IP's" "I'll keep posting the thread over and over" sort of contributed to the demise of the last "1"
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Ah, ok. Thanks for the info MtG.

By the way, you can close this now. Thanks.

Comment

No, not before I make another post! There. Now you can close it.

Comment

Maybe we'll keep this as a running tally for how many DL's and how many weeks whichever one is allowed to eventually live (if any) is banned for.

__2 is gone, and that's another week.
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

But how long will it take to ban ___3?

Comment

Not long.

Comment

Then 4, 5, 6....

Sounds like a waste of your time.

Comment

I can look them up and ban them in about a tenth the time at most it takes him to register. Maybe a 50th when you figure the bit about getting new email addies each time, after he runs out of available ones now.

And I don't have to go out of my way, just kill 'em when I see 'em.

Comment

Yeah... but it's really a race... which one of us gets to ban his new ones first
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What was the thread about?
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

How he turned 20 and his life is over... oh look at me, and feel sorry...

Well MtG... just beat you to _3_
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My life was over when I was 16... thankfully a new one started just after that.
                              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                              Drake Tungsten
                              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                              Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                              X