Music Non Stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music Non Stop

Just having come home from the Roskilde festival being drunk & high for a week for the 5. time.
    And of course seeing tons of music metallica, bjørk, queens of the stone age, massive attack etc.

What are your experiences with musicfestivals?
    "The Parthians are dead, the Britons conquered; Romans, play on!"
    Gamingboard, Rome 3. Cent. AD

I went to one last month. Drank way too much pepsi and snorted at all the dumb jokes. Some dude shot me on the way home but it was still pretty cool, ya know how it is. I have the "Rock on" mentality. Peace out dawg.

Comment

Some dude shot me on the way home but it was still pretty cool
      SHOT?!!!??!!?!
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

*points and laughs at Sava*
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I haven't done festivals this summer.. we have lots of them, good ones too. I just don't feel like going this summer, and I'm pretty much broke too. Maybe next summer, who knows.

Though there's going to be a big electronic festival I'm attending, but I won't be staying too long. Just checking out the quality of the bar and few artists and not planning to stay. I'd like to go to Pori Jazz, it's fricking huge festival, one of the best Jazz festivals in world I guess.. Last year there was Chaka Khan, not exactly Jazz, but you get the point of whjat kind of artists they have.. and James Brown.. but there's some real Jazz too.
          It's WAYYYYYYYY too expensive for me, but I know someone who's playing drums there, so maybe I'll get some freebies I don't know..
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Though I wanted to see Herbalizer band, but.. what can you do when you're broke . I'm not too bummed.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Festival, mand!
              Came home from Roskilde last night. Fantastic. I'm still uncontrollably
              shaking from withdrawal from days of over indulgence of alcohol though.
              CSPA

Comment

Went to Roskilde 2001 + 2002, but this year's lineup was really **** (where are all the new exciting bands? Aaargh!) and they got rid of the ballroom stage so I decided to skip it. Would have gone to Hultsfred instead but got caught up in more important matters like what I'm going to do after the summer.
                Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

ballroom is still there
                  CSPA

Comment

But not playing third-world stuff any more. Total copout.
                    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

maybe not as much as before. I don't know and I dnon't really care either. I did see some third world stuff there though. Some of it was quite good too
                      CSPA

Comment

Working...
                      X