Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paiktis! Your PM box is full! Oh and Hello from Greece, Apolyton :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paiktis! Your PM box is full! Oh and Hello from Greece, Apolyton :)

Here I am in Athens...can't talk gotta go catch pattycakes Hope all is well in Apolytonia. Be home in about 10 days (hopefully with polymeet pictures!)
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

j/k. enjoy the summer. greece is beautiful.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

say hi to your boyfriend orange

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ask them how to pronounce "Apolyton", then back home record it and put it up

Comment

If you have time be sure to check out the Athens Harbor "Piraeus". There is a metro from Athens that takes you there. You can also book a trip to one of the islands and stay there a bit. Prices are around 10-20Euros IIRC (one way).
          There is also a Hardrock Cafe there (if you like a T-Shirt). But dont ask me where, I did not found it.

ata

Comment

I hate Piraeus. I have bad childhood memories from there. We were in transit there for a week, as immigrant, stayed in a crappy hotel with no running water. It was hot as hell. actually, it WAS hell.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

as immigrants? when was that? not on your way to eretz was it?

Comment

Yep.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

from Gruzinia to Ukraine (as you once reported), to Greece to Israel

and that was less costy than a flight?

Comment

Don't expect answer from Paiktis quick - he's busy testing computer components.

Hi Orange. Glad you made it, enjoy tt (looks out of window, rain pouring down).
                    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

he says he's out catching him, so he's not expecting a reply. they're already meeting up.

take pix!

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                        from Gruzinia to Ukraine (as you once reported), to Greece to Israel

and that was less costy than a flight?
                        Actually, that voyage was great to remember, it symbolized the passage from soviet riches to western rags.

from Batum to Odessa on a passanger ship, top class.
                        Odessa: My late grandma showered gifts on me. Last time I saw her, some 13 years ago.
                        From Odessa through Istanbul to Pireaus on a Soviet luxury cruiser.

Pireaus: staying in a ****hole.

from Pireaus to Israel through Crete and Cyprus on a hairy greek Ferry, staying on the ROOF! And it rained! We had no cover over our heads! Tried to enter a shower on the ship. An actual pile of **** laid there.

Those greek Ferries suck donkey balls.

Then, Israel. A shock, as I also went to school for the first time. I am lucky I had my parents beside me, they supported me through that time.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

he says he's out catching him, so he's not expecting a reply. they're already meeting up.
                          gotta go catch pattycakes
                          Ohhhhhhhhhhh... sorry for being stupid.

Tough trip Azazel... Mind you, some London "accomodation" is like Greek but without the sunshine... no doubt your pad in August will be much better though.
                          "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

it seems you guys were quite well off under uncle joe

Comment

it seems you guys were quite well off under uncle joe
                              I'm pretty sure Stalin died before Azazel was born.

Comment

Working...
                              X