No announcement yet.

Are all the women gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing how few OT posters have a banana between their legs...
    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
      That's a loaded question of sorts.

I want to see how many people think of themselves as boys.

If you believe you are a man, then you are a man. well you have to honestly believe that of course- you can't just say it.
      I'm a boy!

Comment

It's becoming all-weener-party..

In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Oh you boys!!!!!! Sometimes life throws you a brazilian wobblie but I am recovering nicley but haven't had much time for the computer. Will be back online within the next two weeks. But have no fear the Apolyton Princess will always be around
          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

I'm defining myself as a boy.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Nice to hear from you Tiamat. We knew you are a lurker at heart.

Comment

i consider myself a man now... but its kinda in the grey area
                "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

I have a banana between my legs. Does this mean that I'm a homosexual?
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman
                    i consider myself a man now... but its kinda in the grey area

i just read what i wrote, and out of context it sounds pretty disturbing... im not a transexual or anything

so lemme clarify... Im in the grey area as defined by the period of a male's life when hes more than a boy, but perhaps not quite a man (18-20ish).
                    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

I was going to ignore this thread, but let's do a little remembering.

Boann. Born in Texas.
                      blackwidow? Texas.
                      Tiamat? Texas.
                      devilmunchkin? Texas.

With all the Texas-bashing and mutual boy-toy talk, why stay?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        I was going to ignore this thread, but let's do a little remembering.

Boann. Born in Texas.
                        blackwidow? Texas.
                        Tiamat? Texas.
                        devilmunchkin? Texas.

With all the Texas-bashing and mutual boy-toy talk, why stay?
                        I knew Tiamat was in texas, but wow...
                        when did you say the next texas meet was?

Comment

We have good-looking women out the wazoo in Texas.
                          We have more good-looking women than we even have pecan trees.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

i'd say i was a boy, who acts like a man when the need be. i love everything i loved when i was 12, and i have tons of fun doing what i love. but i also step up to the plate when my family needs me, or life becomes damanding. i'll vote boy.
                            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              We have good-looking women out the wazoo in Texas.
                              We have more good-looking women than we even have pecan trees.
                              its true... just come out to UT its incredible. never seen such a dense concentration of attractive women in my life, not even on the many Florida beaches ive visited, some of which use to be first place in my book.

Comment

Ha, Tia is back.

I'm still missing Femme, BlackWidow and Werefox though
                                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                                And notifying the next of kin
                                Once again...

Comment

Working...
                                X