X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep with me...

WOW

So on Friday night, after having missed out on that so hyped Greek Salad [unfortunately only a cocktail beverage by the name of "Bloody Mary" was available ] - I took it upon myself to drown my sorrows in LSD 25. I can barely remember doing so, but I took about 3 hits for some reason - in a cheekish "let's have some fun tonight, afterall" manner. Oddly enough, that's the last thing I remember - until waking up 3-4 hours later (technically early Saturday morning). I had no clue what was or had been going on, and sat there in my bed repeating:

"Who the hell am I?"
    "Where exactly am I?"
    "What am, or should I be doing?"

...without an honest answer for any of the three questions. That went on in repetition for about an hour, until I barely navigated 30 feet away and into the horrifically colored/morphing bathroom. After a barely remembering how to urinate - I luckily stumbled into my medicine cabinet and was able to piece together one pill bottle for a brand of anti-psychotics I hadn't taken since a year ago. Not wanting any more of this (what I had loosely identified as a "trip"), I took 2 days dosage - and braved the high storm and seas of the hallway carpet in crawling back to bed.

That is all I remember of the weekend; I woke up fresh and sober about 2 hours ago. I feel amazing; invigorated, refreshed, energetic, and as if I have just caught up on all the sleep I had previously missed in my life. All of this simply because I had just slept 33 hours in a row

...I think I'll make an SA update out of this, with addition of one of the most f*cked up dreams ever accomplished - having mostly to do with a psychonaut realized "The Little Mermaid" theme

Yet all in all, what I must poke at - is the relevance of sleep in one's happiness! Sleep is indeed one of the most underrated portions of modern life, and you must find time to partake in its wisdoms - whether by cutting down on the workday, sex, listening to music, or our famed western past time of gorging on small, flightless, deep fried mammals and chocolate.

As for me, I'm going to finish part 1 of my novel de memoirs de Zylka, and begin living the life to complete
    part 2 (she's ready Monday morning aAHAHAHAHA!@@). What do you have planned? Whatever it is...

Sleep tonight, you will be well rewarded

How much will you pay me?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Sorry you missed the greek salad, obviously.

Comment

so after all the fuss you didn't get laid?

Comment

Holy crap!

33 straight!?!?

Without interruption?

I am jealous...
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

33 hours? not bad...

the bathroom scene as you describe it reminds me of my own first non-alcohol overdose bathroom scene

Comment

reds: I don't have my redwings yet, and don't plan for them until at least I'm married. Great, now I'm going to suntan on the trampoline for a few minutes!

Comment

when's the film version coming out?

Comment

I know,
                  it's late...
                  I shouldn't even bother,
                  but it's,
                  my fate,
                  and needless to devour...
                  I know,
                  it's late -
                  we've known each other a while...
                  I,
                  can't wait -
                  to see your twisted smile...

Sleep - with me - tonight

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
                    so after all the fuss you didn't get laid?
                    You're suprised?????

I'm just curious as to how long it's going to take for Zylka to be straight again... maybe a week.

Judging from his posts, I'd say he's got a way to go yet.
                    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Cruddy - I don't know how life works in the Isles, but over here the first sexual meeting between a pair happens at a time other than her "monthly happening"

Did my brilliant "bloody Mary" inuendo really fall on deaf ears? C'mon, folks - WAKE UP!!!

Comment

What kind of boy is named "Mary"?
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

What kind of boys are you screwing that have "monthly happenings"

Comment

sleep is good...
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Ewww, tranny!

Comment

Working...
                              X