No announcement yet.

Who Lost the WMD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but i bet you don't know where it's been hidden....
    B♭3

Comment

but i bet you don't know where it's been hidden....
      Give your mom a call and ask...
      haha jk Q... I couldn't resist a good "your mom" jab
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

i'm sure the lrbm misfired early, in its silo. and thus, without any fuel, it couldn't possibly ever arise.

we need a yo' mama thread, don't we?
        B♭3

Comment

i'm sure the lrbm misfired early, in its silo. and thus, without any fuel, it couldn't possibly ever arise.
          Don't worry, the redundant systems kicked in. She was glowin' in the dark afterwards.

we need a yo' mama thread, don't we?
          I would lay waste to all of Apolyton...
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
            Give your mom a call and ask...
            haha jk Q... I couldn't resist a good "your mom" jab
            A good reply is, "She doesn't know, she told me to go ask Fez."

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I didn't lose my long range ballistic missile...
              You'd complain if a bunch of foriegners turned up demanding to inspect it.

Well, I know I would.
              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Right now Rumsfeld's aide is cleaning out his desk because his name is the funniest sounding one that someone could remember in a split second. Poor bastard
                If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

A good reply is, "She doesn't know, she told me to go ask Fez."

You'd complain if a bunch of foriegners turned up demanding to inspect it.

Fez is a foreigner... and he does do some innuendo sometimes...
                  B♭3

Comment

Who stole the democracy from the democracy jar? Not me? Couldn't be? Then who?
                    OH! I know this one! Al Gore, right?
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

EVERYthing is skanky's fault. I'm sure we could find a way to blame settler 1 on him

Comment

Working...
                      X