Any wakeboarders out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any wakeboarders out there?

I've always enjoyed wakeboarding, and I've finally decided to take the plunge and drop some serious dough on some equipment. I would classify myself as intermediate, but I can do a couple advanced tricks...

For boards, I'm either getting an '03 Liquid force Evo 138 or an '03 Hyperlite Premier 140.

For bindings, I got some Liquid Force Exo Suctions.

Anyone else board? What do you use?
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

WHere exactly are you doing this?

And stay away from those surfers they got attitudes...
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Is wakeboarding something like surfing or skating at after funeral "parties"?
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          Is wakeboarding something like surfing or skating at after funeral "parties"?
          It's a "sport" for drunk, rich, young, white people here in the U.S.
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

I am going to school in Waco, Texas. There is a river here that is perfect for wakeboarding and skiing. I'll post some pics!!!
            "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Comment

none of those are me of course

Comment

I use a Belmont 136 DNA with Belmont boots. Funny you should start this thread because I was thinking of starting one myself today, got back from the lake a few hours ago, I just started Wakeskating too.

The hyperlite Premier seems like a good board, that was what I was going to buy if I hadn't got the Belmont.

It's great that there is another wakeboarder around here. Consider buywake.com for getting equipment, they seem to have good deals and have a wide selection.
                  For your photo needs:
                  http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

t's a "sport" for drunk, rich, young, white people here in the U.S.
                    Hey, i'm not drunk. And wakeboarding is a sport
                    For your photo needs:

Sell your photos

Comment

yeah, I think wakeboarding drunk is far from safe. Sheik it sounds like you got a nice set up! I'm going to take a look at buywake now! thanks...

Comment

wow...talk about going big....
                        \

Comment

Originally posted by Sheik

Hey, i'm not drunk. And wakeboarding is a sport
                          Maybe that's just the yahoos at the local lake. At least I think they're drunk. I hope so for their sake.
                          He's got the Midas touch.
                          But he touched it too much!
                          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

I can't remember who this is. This is huge air.
                            Attached Files
                            For your photo needs:

Sell your photos

Comment

I wakeboard, I have a liquid force. I'm not very good though, and I don't really like it anymore. I don't know why; when I first started I loved it and now it's not really fun anymore.
                              "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

Working...
                              X