Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Draft Beer, Bottled beer, or aluminum cans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy, don't enter into any discussions on women then.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I didn't know Europeans had ugly women only?

Comment

I know. That's indicative of your problem.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What problem of mine? Living in europe. You're speaking in riddles today, old man.

Maybe a week off this site on your behalf will do everyone best.

Comment

Beer in cans are an abomination.
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Of course SlowwHand will never learn that.

Comment

Draft. I mean proper draft - not where they flick a switch at the top of the "bar pump" and wait. Real action please! Real ale.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

don't give me this crap americans don't know about beer. Samual Adams- which is a fairly widespread beer, tastes 100 times better than Becks. Beck's is the most horrible liquid in the history of mankind.

You know why americans drink budweiser? Because they are poor and can't afford the fancy stuff. Many of them would rather drink 20 budwesiers than 6 or 7 good beers. For most americans it is quantity over quality. I'm just the opposite though. Us americans just aren't as richs as you europeans.

I was going to add the poll option of drinking beer rolling off the breasts of a hot woman, but then everyone would have chosen that option

Comment

I don't like Beck's either, but Beck's gold is quite good. Or Radeberger, Neuzeller, even Sternburg

Comment

I quite like Beck's.

The only lager I drink has to be 5% alcohol by volume - 4% ones tastes like watery piss and you have to go to the bog a lot more.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

You know...Stella, Becks, Carlsberg Export, Kronenbourg. 4% stuff just doesn't have the same kick.
                        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

yeah, go 5%

Comment

4-5%? Come on, that's for girls. 8-10%, now that is a fine amount of alcohol by volume! (Baltika makes a damned good lager with 8.5%)

I have had bad experiences with beer on tap: alwaystastes watered down to me, and it is not always the same from place to place. I stick to bottled as much as I can, more consistency.
                            If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Beck's is horrible, pales in comparison to Stella or 1664.
                              Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Special brew is a bit rank though.
                                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                                X