Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 F-250 LightDuty

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE: Do not flame the "Ford" company with plain stupidity, I'm fine with if you say something against the truck/Company, but please make it atleast a intelligent argument, a Flame war over Companies/Trucks is the last thing I want, especially due to the fact IT GETS NO WHERE!!! No matter how much you flame the other will never say "Oh, your right... My bad" So please keep it to actual facts and true conversation please.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I might be getting a F-250 Light duty, from what I hear the model is now discontinued due to lack of interest. Most people when they upgraded from the
    f-150 just went up to the f-250 super duty so the Lightduty didn't have enough of a target audience or something like that.

What I was curious about was anything to watch out for in this model, any problems, quarks etc.... That kind of thing.
    If you can't Dazzle them with Brilliance, Baffle them with Bull****.

You dirty DL!

In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      You dirty DL!

Who do you think I'am??

Have a mod check my IP if you want.

I've been on the site for a month or so now.

People accused me of that when I went to the Spanish forum aswell... What the hell?!!

Comment

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE! A month or so? Yeah sure, that's what your registeration date says too!

What the hell? That's the place you'll be going my dear DL!
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Pekka, you are drunk. As someone who has DL'd themselves, you are in NO POSITION to accuse Poogas...

Go sober up before you really post something you regret.
          Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
          "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

ok maybe I was too agresive. I'm drunk yes. And I'äm going to sleep now too. G'night...
            In da butt.

Comment

Arg... I can kind of prove it too... I joined this forum at the same time I joined RonH's forum, because I got the Rise of nations, so I joined the most active forums.... look if you want, the registrations are the same.

or that the fact I use the same SN here, http://www.webquad.com/forums/index....ODE=03&MID=302

Note, I just joined that site due to the thread posted here, http://ron.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/f...t&f=2,1848,,10

and if thats not enough I use to use the same SN over at Pbreview.com at their OT forum... Befor I got banned for pissing off a admin that is....

I hate you, I wanted to know about the F-250 I might get but no!!!! You had to ruin it...
              (sarcasim... I know that as soon as someone else notices the fact that i'm not a DL that it will be fine)

Dammit some one answer my question about the truck!

Comment

come on poogass, I'm just a drunekn butt. Nothin more. Good to see you adn welcome.
                In da butt.

Comment

Thanks Cruddy.

Pekka pekka pekka... damn you

Comment

Originally posted by Poogas
                    People accused me of that when I went to the Spanish forum aswell... What the hell?!!
                    yup.. sorry But then when we realise that you weren't a DL we keep the nice talk, sorry again for the confusion

And I'm sorry but I can't answer your question, the light duty didn't get to Chile, only super duty (that btw didn't get good sales).
                    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Originally posted by Chilean President

yup.. sorry But then when we realise that you weren't a DL we keep the nice talk, sorry again for the confusion

And I'm sorry but I can't answer your question, the light duty didn't get to Chile, only super duty (that btw didn't get good sales).
                      Yea, but that was ok , I actually wasn't to surprised about that since it was my first time posting in that forum and I was at the site less than a week or so. Plus at the time, I couldn't tell what you guys where saying

But in this thread it just kinda took me by surprise when in a forum I posted in befor and a site I been at a month or so I was accused of DL!!!

Haha, my RoN review over at the spanish section killed the thread no one replied afterwards lol. Oh well Lol.
                      Last edited by Poogas; June 29, 2003, 00:49.

Comment

Poogas, when regulars see Chieftans and Settlers appear in OT they assume they are DLs... and I have been guilty of this too.

After the last time, I learned my lesson...

Anyway, suggest you trawl some auto-forums, because to be honest, asking for consumer advice here is like getting Herod the Great to be constructive at a Kindergarten convention
                        Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                        "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

What?! you did the review? damn! I miss it... I'll go check it later.
                          >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Originally posted by Cruddy
                            Poogas, when regulars see Chieftans and Settlers appear in OT they assume they are DLs... and I have been guilty of this too.

After the last time, I learned my lesson...

Anyway, suggest you trawl some auto-forums, because to be honest, asking for consumer advice here is like getting Herod the Great to be constructive at a Kindergarten convention
                            Realy? Was Dl once abundent here? Most the other forums I've been to didn't have too big of a problem with it, but I can see people getting defensive to it if it happens a lot.

Haha, yea I suppose posting here probobly wasn' the best idea possible, but thought it would be worth a try.

Originally posted by Chilean President
                            What?! you did the review? damn! I miss it... I'll go check it later.
                            Sounds good, let me know what ya think.

Comment

Working...
                            X