die aertze - manchmal
    Utada Hikaru =
    Koyotae's Shinji =

Mmmmmm....
    :-p

Comment

In haste, I burnt a CD with but three songs on it:

1. "From Me To You"-The Beatles
      Classic early Beatles, with awesome vocals... and catchy like you wouldn't believe.

2. "That'll Be The Day" Buddy Holly
      Just awesome.

3. "It's All Too Much" The Beatles
      Probably my favourite guitar-rock song of all time. A tad trippy, but still perfect, textbook Harrison all the way. I implore anyone who's never heard it to give it a listen. It builds up until it explodes. Perfect song.

What a waste of lacquer!
      "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
      "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
      "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

@0 --

utada's married. she's my age, and attending columbia u, and hot... but she's married.

as for shinji... she'd be cuter if she didn't dye her hair.
        B♭3

Comment

CD? That is like so 20th century. All the cool kids are using MD, MP3 players and MP3CD players.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
            @0 --

utada's married. she's my age, and attending columbia u, and hot... but she's married.

as for shinji... she'd be cuter if she didn't dye her hair.
            Utada: my friend claims she saw her while in the city. And my ex claims shes really close wit her cousin.

Shinji: I havent seen any of korean celebrities since like forever. I first saw her when they came with the second album methinks.

Comment

CD? That is like so 20th century. All the cool kids are using MD, MP3 players and MP3CD players.
              Just call me Antiques Roadshow then, because I'm old-fashioned.

Further proof: I'm very excited about digging up the ol' record player in the basement and testing out my newly bought George Harrison albums (fleamarkets are a godsend). Oh yes, it will be awesome. I cannae wait!
              "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
              "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
              "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

Record players are still used by younger generations, so I wouldnt call that antique. CDs however are not.

Comment

Working...
                X