No announcement yet.

Evil, evil girlfriends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have to defend yourself just grab her and spin her to the ground.

You wouldn't have to hit her but you would still get her out of the way.

And if you won't touch her, calling the cops isn't out of order.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      He won't do anything about it so you have to say goodbye to him.
      Pekka shouldn't do that abusive woman's work for her. If she wants his friend to sever the relationships, she's gotta do it.

In the meantime, Pekka, have you ever tried ordering him around like his gf does? Just order him to break up with her.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        mrt144, besides I'm not some kind of one man killing machine.. you have the wrong impression. I'm a nice and gentle guy. I've got my butt kicked once, so it's not like I'm some kind of champion. Just wanted to make sure you all understand..
        you also do UFC type stuff dont you?
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

In the meantime, Pekka, have you ever tried ordering him around like his gf does? Just order him to break up with her.

Sorry but that sounded funny.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

These days, threats of physical violence I meet with one phrase;-

"Go on then." Usually accompanied by a smile.

The ball is in their court then, and they have to be pretty drunk/mad to accept such a challenge.

No threats back, no trying to walk away - just tell them you are ready and willing.

As for hitting a female - no, not even in self defence. And I mean they were HITTING me, not a slap round the chin. All I do is pick them up by the ears and tell them to stop.
            Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
            "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

I can't reccomend that Pekka hit this bad girlfriend in question. For one, your friend may rise to her defense or it may lead to him cutting off his relationship with you. More importantly, it could land you in some serious problems if she decides to press charges.
              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Pekka, I really can't see how this is your call.

It's for your friend to decide to break off this relationship... seems to me if he didn't dig it, he would get out anyway.

I can understand you being upset about him being dominated and bullied. Believe it or not, that's what some guys look for in a relationship.

I realy don't judge my male friends on where they choose to dip their wicks (assuming consenting adults, of course).
                "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

My girlfriend won't even have a threesome with me anda cute friend of ours. Slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
                    My girlfriend won't even have a threesome with me anda cute friend of ours. Slut.
                    Yeah, but if she did you'd still call her a slut?

Comment

Pekka... just hearing what you've been saying, I want to hit her!

Comment

Erm, I would suggest you invite your friend somewhere and kindap him for a while.

I'm dead serious.

Don't fukking let him meet her, and make sure he undergoes intense brainwashing from all of his friends during that time.

Also involve his family, as heavily as you can. Wind his parents against his gf, and use them.

Saying that there is nothing Pekka should do, is like saying that people should do nothing about abusing partners. Some people only want to defend the victims if they are women. Sorry, men are victimized too.

Comment

3,5/10.

Comment

Amen to that Pekka, I have lost so many friends to evil, evil girlfriends...as soon as they are under the thumb, you won't get to see them again as they will be chained up and sedated, forced to listen to Celine Dion with them and be dragged around department stores and Ikea pushing the trolley while the dominant female half spends half an hour presiding over each item, fondling and smelling it, trying it on and asking 'does my bum look big in this?' to which the poor friend of mine is obviously overwhelmed...he is worn down. Resistance is futile, you will be used as a sex toy and shopping plaything...

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Cruddy
                              Yeah, but if she did you'd still call her a slut?
                              No, then I'd never say a word against her

Comment

hey, i don't mind being dragged around department stores and ikea...
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X