X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuomerehu

That's a bad thing?

[/size]
    Well, it was more an example of how adult he always tries to be. He has no need to look for furniture, goddamn, he haven´t even got a flat of his own yet. But he and his girlfriend are already 45 in their minds - and that is sad, cause the kid deserves all the fun me and my friends do

Imran, I got summer vacation and got nothing to do, thats why I came back to visit you guys
    It is your responsibility to keep your profile information up-to-date. Do not ask the administrator or moderators to do this for you.

Comment

Boris, Agreed. But movie can't totally suck if Jack Black is in it. His personal contribution is always good. Like in a movie where this guy wanted to go to University of Stanford, but there was a mix up in papers and couldn't get in. The movie wasn't that good, but Jack Black as his brother made the day to me.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        diplomat, So now we have proof!
        I guess. Although personally, I always considered the proof flawed. I think it should be girls = time + money not time * money.
        'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
        G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
          The worst part about girls is that you have to masturbate right at the last minute before setting off for the date destination! Even if I did so now, there's no WAY I'd last through that 90 minute movie without popping one if she wears the short jean skirt again
          Just wear baggy pants and then strap it to you leg.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Imran, I got summer vacation and got nothing to do, thats why I came back to visit you guys

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Hey, if ya wanna party, get online on the ICQ
              It is your responsibility to keep your profile information up-to-date. Do not ask the administrator or moderators to do this for you.

Comment

Hey, I don't want to party that much .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

ah whatever then...

has Gregor been around lately btw?

Comment

No, he's been away longer than you.

Comment

too bad... apolyton is not the same without the spanish weather guesser

Comment

my friend cooper has the same problem. its gonna be about 4 years now since they were 15. now i dont think nicole is evil, shes just very selfish and insecure and thats why she controls cooper. im in fact good friends with both of them but sometimes we want guys night and she doesnt let it happen because apparently she needs cooper than cooper needs friends.
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Yeah, I especially miss Gregor's "twisted eye view" threads describing posters... Or whatever they were called.
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                            If I had a choice between binge drinking and sleeping with a woman, my choice would be sleeping.
                            Everything is a matter of balance. I personally prefer sleeping with my girlfriend as well, but I'd be highly frustrated if my relationship would forbid me hanging out with my friends at all. The balance between couple life and one own's social life is one of the keys to a successful couple.
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Spiffor:

Would you choose sleeping with a woman over hanging out with your friends for a span of a month? A year? To the point where your only 'friend' would be your SO?

Comment

i miss my ex.

sad thing is, neither of us wanted to break up. we're just going to be half a globe away from each other.

sorry about the "me" moment there.

pekka, as for your friend, if she's beating him up, you can try to convince him that he's in an abusive relationship. dunno how well it'll go over, he does seem kinda whipped, but that's just excessive.
                                hm. he won't listen to any suggestions to dump her?
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X