No announcement yet.

Evil, evil girlfriends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem isn't the girlfriend. The problem is your spineless friend who won't set boundries for her and stick up for himself.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

If I had a choice between binge drinking and sleeping with a woman, my choice would be sleeping.
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        Besides, we have been friends forever! Who is this evil devil thinking she can just make rules for him and that he can't see us, even when it's his free time and let's say she's not even in town? Ich don't think so!
        This is actually classic abusive behavior. The abuser seeks to severe all the abusees other relationships, so that s/he is utterly dependent upon the abuser.

The best thing you can do is learn all you can about abuse, and then talk with your friend about it. Have an intervention, gather all your friends, his family, go over and confront him and force him to realize what is happening.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Jack Black made a movie for you, Pekka. "Saving Silverman."
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

che, you're right about that one. And it's true too.. he is not supposed to see us, even when she can't see him either. He can see us, but only if she accepts it. We have tried and told him, he knows what we feel. He then says he's sorry and that he can't do anything about it. He could, but he's unable, because he's just a sissy.

Women are evil! BOO! Go home women!
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Boris, I've seen it, and I realized it in the midst of typing my first post .

It's worse than that, she physically attacks him too. But yeah, the guy is exactly like our friend. Are you suggesting we'd kidnap her?
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

The worst part about girls is that you have to masturbate right at the last minute before setting off for the date destination! Even if I did so now, there's no WAY I'd last through that 90 minute movie without popping one if she wears the short jean skirt again

Comment

Only if you are as funny as Jack Black, Pekka.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

In da butt.

Comment

Boris, I think I'm not.. . Well it was an ok movie anyway. Their band was cool.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Apparently your friend is insecure and thinks his choices are an abusive relationship or no relationship.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

In my physics class once, someone wrote the following:

proof that girls are evil:

girls = time * money

time = money

So, girls = money * money = money^2

money = square root(evil)

so girls = root(evil)^2 = evil (the square root and the square cancel out)

thus, girls = evil
                          'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
                          G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

diplomat, So now we have proof!
                            In da butt.

Comment

In my physics class once, someone wrote the following:

proof that girls are evil:

girl = time * money
                              time = money
                              girl = money * money = money^2
                              money = square root(evil)

so girl = root(evil)^2 = evil (the square root and the square cancel out)

thus, girl = evil
                              Wanha.

I've seen this a dozen times, considered even writing it to here, but... I thought that everyone would get annoyed, since it's... wanha... isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                                Well it was an ok movie anyway. .
                                Actually, it pretty much stunk, but JB is always funny.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X