What Do You Call Your Evening Meal ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Call Your Evening Meal ?

And I don't mean midnight snack, or someone's name.
    Dinner
    77.78%
    Supper
    11.11%
    other
    11.11%
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Dinner, supper, tea, food time.
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

dinner!
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

tea or dinner
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

dinner
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

grub

Comment

you should add "Miller Time" to the poll Slowwy
              Attached Files
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Tea or dinner. Supper sounds poncey
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Dinner.

As dinner is always used as your biggest meal of the day. I know my grandpa used to have 'dinner' for lunch, then a light 'supper' at night.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

I call her delicious.
                    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                    Drake Tungsten
                    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                    Albert Speer

Comment

dinner
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

What do you call yours Sloww? Banana?
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

No banana choice??

Boycott the poll!!! Boycott the Poll!!!
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

My 2-year old daughter calls it nam-nam.
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Dinner.
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                              X