Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help...

Im new here, so Hi.

I am starting to expand my "Network" this summer. But it's easier said then done. I would like some help, staff. Any thing you could do would be appricated. Some ideas I have for branches for NSO are:

Game Mod Neptune (all games, this would be huge!)
    Comand and Conquer Neptune
    Creating a massive multiplayer online game (may be awhile before that gets started)
    ?Unreal Tour. Neptune
    *Ideas you have.

My current (1) branch is RS (RuneScape) Neptune. www.RSNeptune.tk I know the server is slow, but I plan to build a server or buy space soon.

You can contact me by posting in the forums under Network Talk, or by e-mailing me at: Jaguarman_45@hotmail.com

Everyone is welcome to help, no such thing as a n00b if your nice enough to help.

Thank You,
    God Bless,
    -Jag

Ahhhhhhh, blow it out your ass.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I believe I am the rightful owner of the names Jaguar, JW, and Jag on this forum, so hence I will have to DL dance you for your infringement.

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Re: Need Help...

I'm assuming your post is genuine.

If it is... you'll be lucky to get any help at all from this bunch.

I'll see what I can do... but believe me, that isn't a lot!

EDIT: If this isn't a DL I'll eat my hat.

EDIT2:

* Cruddy reaches for the salt and pepper. Slowly puts on a knapkin

C'mon mods. Don't keep me in suspense, my Trilby is getting cold.
        Last edited by Cruddy; June 26, 2003, 10:55.
        Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
        "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

I'll bet your hat is safe Cruddy

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Don't say that, I just microwaved it!
            "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

i know brand identity is important, but attatching "--neptune" to everything isn't that great of an idea.

that, and i keep thinking about the ill-fated "saturn" when i hear that in conjuction with gaming...
              B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguarman_45
                My current (1) branch is RS (RuneScape) Neptune. www.RSNeptune.tk I know the server is slow, but I plan to build a server or buy space soon.
                A "SUGGESTION"...

In the future, if you are going to provide a link... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE warn people that it will lead to pop up hell. That way, people won't be PISSED OFF when it happens to them.

Just a SUGGESTION
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don't even know what you are talking about, and I don't really care

I know Runescape, and thought it was boring as all hell...

Jag: Don't let him front!

Also, I think -Neptune is and o.k. attatchment, but -Uranus is much nicer

Game Mod Uranus (this would be huge!)
                  Comand and Conquer Uranus

Unreal Tour. Neptune: Uranus Unreal
                  Runescapre Uranus

The possibilities are endless...
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                    I don't even know what you are talking about, and I don't really care

I know Runescape, and thought it was boring as all hell...

Jag: Don't let him front!

Also, I think -Neptune is and o.k. attatchment, but -Uranus is much nicer

Game Mod Uranus (this would be huge!)
                    Comand and Conquer Uranus

Unreal Tour. Neptune: Uranus Unreal
                    Runescapre Uranus

The possibilities are endless...
                    hi ,

if you dont care , then why did you post it in the first place , .......

thanks for zonealarm pro for not letting al these pop-ups true , some of them are even activating script , ... trying to enter your comp , thats unhealthy and unwanted by most people , .....

have a nice day
                    - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                    - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                    WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

don't attack me panag. It is in my nature to spam people who try to advertise us here...

Sorry

thanks for zonealarm pro

Drink Pepsi!
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                        don't attack me panag. It is in my nature to spam people who try to advertise us here...

Sorry

Drink Pepsi!
                        hi ,

its not an ad , ......

its a tool that stops site that are provide that spam others , .....

and spam aint allowed on apolyton , ......

have a nice day
                        - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                        - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                        WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

opera and mozilla work too.

so does the beta version of the google toolbar!
                          B♭3

Comment

panag: Thanks for a forum rule update, perhaps you should review them yourself. blah
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguarman_45
                              Im new here, so Hi.

I am starting to expand my "Network" this summer. But it's easier said then done. I would like some help, staff. Any thing you could do would be appricated...
                              (swallow)

(munch) isn al, (munch-munch) f ou nt uffeion, (bite crunch munch) I uffet ou ick 'our itty stm o our rs (munch)

* Cruddy thinks - this hat tastes HORRIBLE

(munch munch bite) ill it ith II ksplf (munch munch) n span t n ou ou oar rners (munch, swallow, bite, crunch) f h oonirs AOOM!

* Cruddy thinks - Big mouth! Cool thing to say! Idiot!

(munch) n if ou spet ee 'o el ou ith ur rbms (munch chew swallow bite crunch) I hld nd ou ill 'or aysng y 'ime (munch munch munch)

* Cruddy turns green and is sick

(gasp gasp) Bugger. Well, I tried to eat it.
                              Last edited by Cruddy; June 26, 2003, 13:57.

Comment

Working...
                              X