How do you feel about pineapples?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you feel about pineapples?

In the Philippines I drink pineapple juice alot. In the US I drink alot of orange juice. I enjoy pineapple juice, but I don't know if I would like to drink it for years and years like I have orange juice.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Eat the fruit, man! It's great stuff.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

you know what tastes good... mango juice... damn are mangos the best fruit...

the worst by far is pomegranites... eating those little seeds that taste nasty as hell...
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Pineapple juice is low on my juice preferences. It can be good, specially mixed, but by itself, to alkaline.

Fresh pineapple, though, nice and cold? Heaven.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Fresh pineapple, though, nice and cold? Heaven.
          that sounded quite fruity... even for a panamanian
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Mangoes are great, however you need to try the Thai ones. Those are some of the best mangoes.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

First thing that came to my mind was that this is some kind of sick and perversed psychological question that is supposed to tell you something about a person. Sick... just sick.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer that sounded quite fruity... even for a panamanian
                Haha... pineapples.. fruity.

Personally, I love pineapple, if it's fresh- pineapple juice I don't mind, but am not a huge fan of.
                darkgrendel: DM, writer, and all-around raving lunatic.
                Proud member and administrator of the Wavy Club

And no, I'm not dead.

Comment

Mangoes I eat lots and lots of magoes. The best fruit on earth.

Gotta try to make Mango juice.

Pekka, yeah I was trying to see if there are any sick freaks who would think it's some kind of shrink test...

Comment

I don't eat the mangoes they import from south america, they're the pits.

Comment

Lancer, and it's Pekka, not Rekka! Rekka means Truck in finnish. I congratulate you . First you ask how I feel about pineapples, and then you call me a truck.. and I haven't slept in ages either. I think I'm starting to lose it

edit: Lancer, it's too late to edit now, it's too late!
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer

that sounded quite fruity... even for a panamanian
                        Obviously you have never had fresh (like in the very place it was cultivated) pineapples.

I like South American and Central American mangoes. Not as sweet, which is a good thing.
                        If you don't like reality, change it! me
                        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

pineapples taste so sharp though... and if you drink milk after you eat some pinapple... eww

Comment

For some reason I always want to pick them up and throw them.
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Pineapples are the bomb!

At buffet's here, pineapple slices are a staple....I always grab a couple.
                              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                              *****Citizen of the Hive****
                              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X