No announcement yet.

What guitar do I get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sloww has a good point there, strats are very good flexible guitars. You can get pretty much any sound you want out of a Strat.

Also worth checking out are Yamahas. My housemate got a Yamaha Pacifica at the same time I got my Les-Paul. It's a very good guitar. The build quality and sound generally are much higher than an equivalent price range Fender Squier. (It was about £160 I think, roughly the same as the Korean Squiers).
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Strats buzz too much!! The telecaster has humbuckers but wayyyy out of my price range.
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Standard tele doesn't have humbuckers.

You can get Telecasters for £500 though. Maybe not the top American Fenders but plenty of other nice ones.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
        X