How would you end the matrix if you were the writer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you end the matrix if you were the writer

How would you end the matrix if you were the writer?

I would make Neo capable of existing both outside and inside of the Matrix. I would base the fact that he can preform this feat off of the scene from the video game where the Oracle says Neo has separated his body from his mind.

I would enjoy watching Neo blast some sentinals in the "real world" while fighting agent smith in the matrix
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy

I would put a complete twist and say the whole thing is Neo's bad dream
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
      I would put a complete twist and say the whole thing is Neo's bad dream
      I looked at this thread thinking I was all clever, but then you have to come and ruin it all
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

"it was all a dream"

and then have patrick duffy sit up in bed.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Neo wakes up in a mental home.

Comment

The wacky adventures of Neo and co. are all in the head of Ted "Theodore" Logan and Bill S. Preston Esq.

Can't think of a better ending than that.
            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
              The wacky adventures of Neo and co. are all in the head of Ted "Theodore" Logan and Bill S. Preston Esq.

Can't think of a better ending than that.

Ah yes, I can see it now: Neo and Agent Smith end the film in a garage playing air guitar and shouting "Wyld Stallions!".
              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

horrible, simply horrible
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I couldn't think of anything worse than that if I tried.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'd have the batteries run out.

Comment

Have the war just starting and neo and crew find that they're just a simulation to help the machines fight the humans more efficiently, bringing about humanity's demise.

Comment

I would have everything get resolved by a massive explosion of some sort at the end.

Yes, I am Stephen King.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

How about the whole Matrix crashing to a BSOD?
                          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

i would have a sort of 2001-esque flashy-lights ending, as the überarchitect, who you learn about in revolutions, in a fit of rage, deletes the entire matrix system -- all twelve levels of it.

those flashy lights would be the destruction of everything, naturally, and would be so fast and furious as to cause epilepsy amongst the audience, thus increasing the noise and chaos at the end of the movie.

performance art, so to speak.
                            B♭3

Comment

Matrix 3: Weekend at Zion

Morphious dies, but instead of telling anybody Neo and What's-her-face (Trinity) pretend like he is really alive, so that no one gets all upset... They tie his legs to their legs and wave his arms around like he is alive... Even though he never talks no one really expects that he is dead... It will just be one waky, laugh-a-minute, riot... oh, yeah, and we bring in Jonathan Silverman as the new character "The Idiot" who is actually a program that makes bad movies... (love them smilies)
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X