Apolyton's quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton's quotes

Where do they get those things? They kind of irritate me because I never have quite enought time to read them. Somebody tell me where the list is so I can read through it and be at peace.
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

DL! DL! DL!

In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

yeehaw!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

What do you mean by DL?
        American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
        I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
        Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
        XGalaga.

Comment

Now Now, let's be nice.

To tell you the truth, I have no idea where they get the quotes.....some are from members conversations here, some are famous, others are from Star Trek.....This place is very eclectic.
          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
          *****Citizen of the Hive****
          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

"DL" is a tradition for "settlers"
            Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

There are two old threads in the community forum with all the quotes that Apolytoner's have added. The rest of the quotes (StarTrek and similar) are part of the standard Fortune quotes database.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Tell me what DL stands for
                XGalaga.

Comment

It hurts, doesn't it?
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by geeslaka
                    Tell me what DL stands for
                    Stands for Double Log on... meaning you are just somebody else who already posts and are just having some fun... Multiple Log ons are not allowed at Apolyton.

But you can lay off folks... he passes the standards tests and ISN'T a DL...
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

*looks over to Pekka* That would be him causing all the ruckus.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Stands for Double Log on... meaning you are just somebody else who already posts and are just having some fun... Multiple Log ons are not allowed at Apolyton.

But you can lay off folks... he passes the standards tests and ISN'T a DL...
                        WHo is this Ming cracker?!?!

Double DL!!!!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Hey, I have learned that everytime someone who has just registered as a member and posts in OT AND uses smilies MUST be DL. I admit that my trigger finger was itching.. sorry..

plus ever since Tito1000 got busted resulting banning for a week, I've been hunting all these other DLs so they can feel how bad it is. Repent!
                          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                            WHo is this Ming cracker?!?!
                            Hmmmm... are you interested in finding out just who I am
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X