Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More June Birthdays: Narz and Barley

What is it about June...?

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

*ahem*

Comment

Or rather, what is it about September?

Are you the official birthday announcer, DRoseDARs?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

*Ahem* What? Did I miss your's Diss? I'm new at this and only started doing this kind of thread with Master Zen's.

EDIT: Remind me in two days, Diss...
        Last edited by DRoseDARs; June 23, 2003, 01:20.

Comment

Lorizael, would you rather I not try my hand at this?

Comment

I have 2 more days until my B/D

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with it and I'm not telling you to stop, I just don't see why you are. But I'm an asocial git, so, pah.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I was just a little taken-aback that the first two posts (besides mine) were NOT well-wishers.

I've been checking the bottom of the main forum page for familiar-to-me names before entering the OT, so that's the only reason I've been doing this. If a name is there that I know, I'll check their posting record to see if they've been active in the OT (the only means I have of determining if they'd even see a birthday thread), then check the first 2 or 3 pages of OT to see if a thread is already there. I know UnOrThOdOx (sp?) had a recent birthday, but he hadn't posted in the OT since May. I feel a tiny bit bad for not doing a thread for him, but I'm not gonna lose sleep over it. Many of his more recent posts were no where near the OT.

Comment

well anyways, happy birthdays folks

were their birthdays on the 22nd or 23rd? or just in June in general?

Comment

/me jumps on the bandwagon.

Happy Birthday everyone! Hopefully I'll get a birthday thread this year now...

Comment

I was wondering when midnight is for the main Apolyton servers was, but figured out I'm 3 hours behind them. So presumably the 23rd, but I'm noticing the servers are having a little trouble tonight 'cause Saras and other 22nd's are being listed again.

Comment

More birthdays? Sounds like fun!
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Hey thanks! I didn't think I was well known enough here on Poly to get a birthday thread.
                          Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

Comment

Working...
                          X