What is Your Political Ideology?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A+
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Me is bananist-bononist
      money sqrt evil;
      My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Fascism could be so efficient, which is why I like it. The only drawback I dont like is that often ultra nationalism promotes racism. Not that I really give a damn if society would be racist, but only really concerned how state without immigrants will fare better agst state that openly accepts population and gets stronger.
        :-p

Comment

Zero:

That is the problem with fascist states thus far. Fascism has only existed in ethnic nations where an ethnic group and a nationality are one and the same. If fascism existed in a multi-ethnic nation like the US, however, nationalism would in no way translate to racism. Culturalism, maybe (though the american culture is hard to pinpoint so even this is unlikely)... but not racism.

thanks
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

another one of these, mm? i suppose i fall more closely to libertarian than the others, but i do have some left-leaning ideals.
            B♭3

Comment

Sprayber -
              I thought with all these free thinkers here on Apolyton the very idea of being labeled would be beneath you.
              Why? Is not "free thinker" a label?

So far only Dissident has allowed himself the freedom of thought that some claim they have.
              You mean we have freedom as long as we don't make a choice? Btw, Diss said his ideology changes with his mood, that doesn't mean he hasn't chosen a label, only that he chooses different labels at different times.

I owe nothing to any one party or ideology.
              And labeling oneself based on a conjunction of ideas does not constitute debt.

I'm honest enough to know that my priorites and opinion will change about things as my situation changes.
              That's called a lack of principles.

I have a feeling that some people like to be associated with certain ideologies because they think it's cool. That's a bit sad.
              Cooler than not using a label and insulting people who do? Yes, sad...

Comment

Can anyone post a link or something that will lead me to a better understanding of what marxist is??? somehow related to teh Communist manifesto?? That probobly sounds moronic if he's not, but I don't really know a lot about the subject, but I find it interesting and want to learn.
                If you can't Dazzle them with Brilliance, Baffle them with Bull****.

Comment

You don't want to know what I voted...

I voted Stalinist.
                  Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                  Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                  *****Citizen of the Hive****
                  "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
                  X