No announcement yet.

Stupidiocy RESULTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id start playing it up as if you did have one...perhaps using the kit from knightrider
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

1. Are independent clauses a part of your grammar?
      Grammar != vocabulary. Besides, grammar jabs are just silly, I don't think even God Almighty himself, if he exists, could produce large amounts of flawless English.

2. To me, "obnoxious" means "rude and annoying in an imposing sort of way". Generally, all of my exposure to Britney has been of my own volition. No one has ever tried to impose any sort of Britneymania on me.
      You obviously haven't lived in the same household with a little sister lately.

3. This is not a contest of aptness. I don't know anything factual about Britney's sexual habits, but I do know that people think of her as "slutty".
      True. With all the Brits around, though, I was thinking that "slutty" might be a bit too simple.

In fact, I don't even like the word because of its inherent misogynism.
      I think I want to know more about the etymology of "obnoxious"...

Oh and...
      St Leo 2
      How much did you pay him?
      Last edited by Kassiopeia; June 19, 2003, 22:37.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
        Id start playing it up as if you did have one...perhaps using the kit from knightrider

What obviously happened was people took my extreme coolness (at the top of the list for coolest Canadian Apolytoners!) and thought "He must have a sweet ride, too!"
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Heh, it's a valid synonym of misogyny.

misogyny
          misandry
          gynaecology
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Heh, it's a valid synonym of misogyny.
            Had an error of thought there, I was thinking about the word "obnoxious".
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
              My name appeared in other's answers not once but twice!
              who is the other person?
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I'm surprised my name was mentioned.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

my rise to the top is almost complete!

Hey, "Boobs" is a valid adjective somewhere in blahblahland.
                  Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                  Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                  *****Citizen of the Hive****
                  "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

I want to do it! I want to do the next one! Ooooo, I wan't to do it!

Come on! It's not fair! I have such great questions, and my self-esteem requires people sending me PM on a regular basis!
                    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

i just finished tabulating overall scores. ill upload as soon as ADG opens up his server
                      Sorry, there's a few problems with my server, I'll tell when it's up again...

Originally posted by alva
                      Michael J. Fox? Nutters.

Was the only decent (non 'poly member) Canadian I could think of.
                      Hmmm... he was Canadian? Didn't know, if that was the case, I would have voted for him...
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Re: Stupidiocy RESULTS

Originally posted by Jaguar Warrior
                        Code:
                        ADG		1	1	2	5	2	3	1	15
                        Edan		1	3	1	1	1	1	1	9
                        Geeslaka	1	1	1	2	1	1	1	8
                        What

I didn't even get the lowest score... I actually got more points than last game

...Next time... next time I tell you... then I'll get the lowest score ever...

Comment

i just finished tabulating overall scores. ill upload as soon as ADG opens up his server
                          I think I have fixed the problem, you should be able to upload the file now

Comment

MRT144 has now uploaded the Excell file, for those who's interested:

I haven't updated the site, but hopefully I'll get to it this weekend (Unles some other one, who's better at that HTML stuff, volenteirs *Hint* *Hint* )

Comment

Woo... 60!

And damn you people for not thinking Rummy is the best in the Bush Administration .

Though it's good to know those Fins realize their country is insignificant .
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Though it's good to know those Fins realize their country is insignificant .

Héy, so do we !!!

oh wait,
                                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                                X