Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Mohammad Khatami assures Iran isn't tryng to build nukes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Mohammad Khatami assures Iran isn't tryng to build nukes.

/wipes brow

That was close.

I had my suspicians about an oil-rich nation's desire for nuclear power plants. Everything is cleared up now.

We can all sleep better knowing the world is safe from Iranian nukes.

Ain't it the truth? He says it, I believe it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

His credibility is equal to bushes atm lol.

Comment

He isn't trying to build nukes because.........

ALL OF IRAQS WOMD WERE SHIPPED TO IRAN AND SYRIA!!!!! WE HAVE TO INVADE THEM NOW BEFORE THE NUKE THE WORLD 100 TIMES OVER WITH ALL THEIR NUKES AND 100000 POUNDS OF VX!!!! WERE ALL IN DANGER!!! INVADE IRAN! INVADE SYRIA!!!

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

At least HE was elected with large majority

Comment

OUUUUUUUCH! lol!

Comment

So again, who is Iran going to nuke anyway? Israel? Mainland USA? Please....
              DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

Re: President Mohammad Khatami assures Iran isn't tryng to build nukes.

Originally posted by Vesayen
                /wipes brow

That was close.

I had my suspicians about an oil-rich nation's desire for nuclear power plants. Everything is cleared up now.

We can all sleep better knowing the world is safe from Iranian nukes.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,89791,00.html
                Translation is I already have them. End of story

Comment

A nuclear facility is big. A nuclear weapons program requires lots of resources... and is also big. If one exist, it will be easy to find. The Germans (WW2), with less technology, less experience, and a much more difficult adversary, were able to find Los Alamos. Surely America and it's intelligence community can find the Iran program and expose it to the public.

Iran's only so big, and I'm sure there are about 10,000 spy satelites looking down on the country. The CIA, no doubt, had the capability to identify the Soviet's military facilities during the Cold War. If a program exist, the evidence is there to see. That's how I know the claims against Iraq were false. During the Cuban missile crisis, we had pictures of the missiles. We knew what was where. But now, after 40 years of technological development, I'm supposed to believe that Saddam and now Iran are so skilled and advanced that they can hide massive WMD programs from us? Give me a break.

Show me a satelite photo of some mullahs playing horsey with a nuclear device. If not, then don't waste my f*cking time or tax dollars on some stupid war.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

actually, you can't miss those cooling towers on the sattellite pictures.

BUT IF HE SAYS THAT HE DOESN'T WANT TO, I AM SURE HE DOESN'T.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Then, I think we should just knock it out like Israel did against Iraq...
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The problem is that there are several facilities being built.

The entire Compound:

And there are plenty more.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

The containments are on the scale for commercial reactors - you don't need near that much for fuel enrichment to make Plutonium. Ask the DPRK.

Economically, it makes sense, even if you have a ****load of oil, to go nuke if you don't have a US-style regulatory scheme. How safe they'd be to live next to might be another story, depending on cutting corners, but a fully fueled nuke plant has an operating cost of about a tenth of an oil or gas fired plant over the lifetime of the nuclear fuel supply, and without the pollution at both the crude oil refining and the power production stages.

Smart people would conclude that nuke reactors for electricity are a better solution than wasting the oil asset. It's worth more sold, or preserved in the ground for future sale, than the cost of the electricity.
                          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

And the Shihabs are for the advanced Iranian Satellite program catering for their enormous telecom sector.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Everyone likes missiles. Are you telling me you guys don't have the hardware to make Tehran, Qom, Isfahan, Shiraz, Bandar Abbas, Kharg Island, etc. glow in the dark?

That doesn't change the fact that those nuke containments in the photos you're showing are for 900-1200 megawatt class reactors, which is a hundred or more times what you need (and actually more of a pain in the ass) for weapons fuel production.
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                              X