No announcement yet.

Happy Juneteenth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That 1st statement sure reads strange, Andy.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

chili cheese fritos and Dr. pepper, my favorite snack
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

the burger, slowhead, not the poster

and hot in a spicy sense, not as in sexually attractive...

Comment

mmm mmm good.

I'm waiting for Boris to smell the chili conversation, and bust my chops on whether frito pie has beans in it.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

the question if a meal contains beans or not must be quite important for homosexuals, you know...

Comment

I mis-spoke Spanish, and he gave me a hard time is all.
              The little bastard.

Comment

Working...
              X