Riots in America!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riots in America!

I think maybe it's time to fix the system. Maybe the police should stop pulling over black motorists . That would solve the rioting problem.
    Yes in all cases
    29.17%
    Yes only when it is politically correct
    0.00%
    Yes only in violent offenses
    50.00%
    The police should never have high speed chases
    12.50%
    There should be no laws in the U.S.
    8.33%

Re: Riots in America!

What that Civgroup you have there with the 1010010101010?
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Ahh that is the Mohammed al-Sahaf team on the PTW demo game II. The actual civ is the aztecs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        Ahh that is the Mohammed al-Sahaf team on the PTW demo game II. The actual civ is the aztecs.
        I wanna Mohammed al-Sahaf civgroup next to my avatar.....

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

No wonder I haven't been hearing about it....the riots are in Michigan.

But to be serious.....two words: Messed Up.

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
          *****Citizen of the Hive****
          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Bah, where would Grand Theft Auto be without high speed police chases.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

High speed chases are ill-advised at any time.
              Rioting in your neighborhood, is stupid.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

they really should stop pulling over black people

they are going to start a race war

people can only take so much oppression

Comment

they
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It seems to be a bunch of crap.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

What Jesse Jackson said really bothers me

I don't think he's a racists, but I do believe the things he says are for political/personal gain and do not help race relations at all.

Just take a look at what he said recently. It seems to me he expects white cops not to pull over black motorists.

There may or may not be oppression, but it doesn't matter. If the people think they are oppressed, there may be a race war. It's times like these, I hate being white, and am actually afraid of being white. Yes I suppose it is racist to be afraid. But sometimes I don't think the U.S. is going to make it. I feel like the fabric of society is going to break down.

Yes I know black people are afraid of cops. So it serves me right. I do think the cops are too heavy handed with regards to black people. But should I be to blame for what the cops do?

I am guilty of being white.

Comment

Most of the cops in that town are black. most of the people in that town are black. I don't think he'd be living in that town if he was a racist.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Guilty by association, my friend. They see the "white man" as the oppressor and are fighting against him. But from what I hear this incident was the spark that set the powder keg off. If it wasn't this, it would have been something else.
                          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                          *****Citizen of the Hive****
                          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

There will be another civil war, some day. I'm gonna start taking bets on how the sides line up.

I'd put my money on Anglo-Saxon Whites / Hispanics / Jews / American Indians & other native tribes against everyone else.
                            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Everyone else is in big trouble.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X