Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption This! John Kerry Edition

"Who loves ya, baby?"
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

I read today that he has been loosening up. Too moderate for me though.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

i did not have sexual relations with that woman
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

unless it improves my approval rating
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

this is how long my intern's nipples are
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

apocalypse, i like that nice little square of subscribed groups under your name.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                apocalypse, i like that nice little square of subscribed groups under your name.
                I've been involved in each of these too.
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

"My face is melting! MY FACE IS MELTINGGGGG!"

Sorry, that's the only proper caption for every John Kerry picture.
                  "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                  "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

"Do you have a problem with my plan? Huh? HUH?"
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

"That groupie right there, the one in the pink tube top."
                      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

"Yes, I am part Sharpei. Next question?"
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

New campaign tactic: "Pull My Finger"
                          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

"Hey, little Miss Reporter, that kind of crap don't fly in-country."

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                              I read today that he has been loosening up. Too moderate for me though.
                              Oh GOD forbid anyone show any moderation.
                              Can't have that, now can we ?
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X