No announcement yet.

Bush Family History -- The Money Trail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not blaming Bush Jr. for this... perhaps you should read my posts more clearly my Nazi-Supporter-Supporting friend.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I will try and dig up the photo sessions of Osmma and Bush senior discussing thier mutual major arms manufacturer investments.

The two of them darn near owned the company. They looked pretty cozy them. If I am not mistaken the two families were very tight also at that point also.
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant
        If Prescott was so quilty then why did the Federal gov't let him keep the 1.5 million from UBC?????
        Oh, I don't know. How about them Enron execs? Is anyone of them doing time? What about SEC keeping a tight lid on the investigation into W's alleged insider tradings?
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

well then spread the word, and Bush will be defeated in 2004.

It's just that easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
            I'm not blaming Bush Jr. for this... perhaps you should read my posts more clearly my Nazi-Supporter-Supporting friend.

i am not a nazi supporting supporting friend , .....

thats a clear insult and its a bit low under the belt , ......

imagine yourself if you would get a personal insult on these boards trown towards yourself , .....

- RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

The "evidence" that Saddam was going to invade Saudi Arabia was fabricated and exposed as such. And Saddam clearly made the attempt to find out what the US would do if he invaded Kuwait and was satisfied by the US response that we'd shout a little and then let him have his way for services rendered, i.e., the war with Iran. Now, if he was concerned about the US getting too mad if he invaded Kuwait, why would he invade Saudi Arabia given it's close strategic relationship with the USA?

Comment

Working...
              X