No announcement yet.

Regime change in Finland!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, I am sure that I read that there is some hill Finns desperately want back because you don't have any other large enough hills and you need it for olympics. It used to be a resort.. I dont think it is in the south Karelia, more to the north, but I forgot.

Cool about reactors, I like it that you people are realistic and wont scrap fine nuclear energy just because of some enviromentalist

And are relations with Russia still "lets not angry them" or are you getting more bold..?

Comment

"It's a little more fast-paced than the Bold and the Beautiful." -- my mother about the unfolding of the... scandal (?) today
      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Phew, the news were that Jäätteenmäki would be going to the EU convention in Thessalonik, but now it seems that the vice prime minister, the president and the minister of foreign affairs will be representing Finland there.

Cool about reactors, I like it that you people are realistic and wont scrap fine nuclear energy just because of some enviromentalist
        Yeah, when the fifth reactor passed the parliament, the Green party actually left the cabinet and moved to the opposition. I like the Greens, save for their policy on nuclear energy.

And are relations with Russia still "lets not angry them" or are you getting more bold..?
        We're trying to keep ourselves as neutral as possible, but with the EU and its defence initiative... we might end up in Nato in a decade or so.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Might be... and after that.. I'll be expecting our beautiful lands to expand to its rightful size.....
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

hi ,

it seems there is a problem with the word "secret" in europe nowadays , ......

the belgians had a scandal over notes and files leaked about a eurosong candidate , a tonload in between and now this , ......

how "secret" are those secrets anyway if everyone runs around with them , ......

no wonder the EU fails in most of the things it does , ....

have a nice day
            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Here's a Helsingin Sanomat article about the resignation.

"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

A regime change without cool explosions, WMD factories, and people dancing in the streets is just not enough... Couldn't you have at least a civil war on the issue, so that the event is a tad more glitzier ?
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Spiffor, I'm just looking into it.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    Spiffor, I'm just looking into it.
                    And midsummer provides you with the positive attitude and the booze, which are just what we need for a cuccessful and entertaining civil war
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

ah yes they said we'll have 24 PMs in thessaloniki.

25 minus the finn

Comment

Working...
                      X