No announcement yet.

SNES Games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahaha just got R-Type 3...it is the greatest.

All these modern games out with flashy 3D graphics and these babies blown them outta the water in terms of fun
    Time to take out the trash. You know its easy but it seems harder every time you try and think about it.

Comment

D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L. D.L.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by niDe
        hahahaha just got R-Type 3...it is the greatest.

All these modern games out with flashy 3D graphics and these babies blown them outta the water in terms of fun
        That's the honest truth, scary - isn't it?

Although I do have to point you towards an exception - EINHANDER for PSX. The greatest modern shooter, undoubtedly

Comment

I played Liberty or Death. Good for learning your historical names. Terrible for actually simulating the Revolutionary War. The amount of casualties played like the Civil War, for starters, not to mention how easy it was to raise troops. That and the ridiculous amounts of money they threw at you- the militia collecting TAXES from the colonies?! Maybe Philedelphia & New York, and that'd be about it, along with foreign aid, for the Rebels. A completely impossible game for the British to win, too, and I certainly tried. Fun in its own way, though.
          All syllogisms have three parts.
          Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

I loved superbaseball 2020 and still play some games with my friends.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

SNES dominates, 'nuff said
              Time to take out the trash. You know its easy but it seems harder every time you try and think about it.

Comment

What about Ogre battle and Fire emblem 3 (or was it 4)? Ogre battle is simply drastic. Fire emblem is game that if done on system with more memory and harddrve could be something really complex.

Comment

Aerobiz, Unchartered Waters and of course the original Civilization. All from Koei. I still hook up the machine now & then. These games are classics. (We don't have a wistful smiley)
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I still play super mario karts with my friends. We have been betting on that game since Jr. High.

Mario Kart 64 was not as good IMO
                    :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Zero
                      Mario Kart 64 was not as good IMO
                      Have you seen any of the E3 previews of Mario Kartouble Dash - it looks like it will reproduce a few of the failings of Mario Kart 64, but still be a pretty decent game. Having two interchangeable characters per kart should introduce some interesting strategy elements.

The tracks are still too big with too many straights, though (from what the demo shows). I want the tight and twisting tracks from the original game dammit!

Nothing will ever be as good as Super Mario Kart on the SNES IMHO.
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

they sure don't make games like they used to. most of the work goes into graphics, not into building gam estructures that are purely enjoyable no matter how they look.

Comment

Working...
                        X