X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a hobby?

Boy breeds beetles in his body
    Mon Jun 16,10:08 AM ET

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - A 13-year-old Indian boy has begun producing winged beetles in his urine after hatching the eggs in his body, a senior medical official says.

Doctor Chittaranjan Maity, Medical Education Director of West Bengal state where the boy is from, said doctors found the beetles while examining him for pain in the groin area.

"Doctors were really surprised to see the beetles," he told Reuters on Monday. "There are eggs of the beetle in a fistula in his body and he is getting medical treatment to try to kill the eggs," Maity said.

The boy had been taken to hospital on Sunday after complaining of pain while urinating.

The beetles - more than half a centimetre in length -- belong to the Staphylinidae rove beetle family of insects. Most types are predators but some feed on fungi, algae and decaying plant matter.

An expert in urology, Doctor N. Subramanian, said that in theory it was possible for insects to hatch in the body and come out in urine but said he had not heard of such a case.
    What can I say?
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Now THAT is bizzare....

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

But let's give North America back to the Indians.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
        Er... yes.
        Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

You know that the big 3 immigrant nations to the U.S. are China, Mexico, and...India.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Got a one-track mind today, Slowwhand?
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Did you read my other post, meathead?

Comment

Did you read my other post, meathead?
                I don't want to waste TOO much time reading ALL of your posts.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Well, that's your loss.

Comment

a good use for the smiley

ughh

Comment

as for immigrants, Indians are cool people. We had some in my high school. Smart as hell, they put the other Asians to shame

And if we get more great directors such as M. Knight Shyamalan I will be happy. I like his directing style.

Comment

I was just trying to keep this Iowan on the right path.
                        Some days he just can't keep up with my whirling dervish of a mind.

Comment

A 13-year-old Indian boy has begun producing winged beetles in his urine
                          [...]
                          The beetles - more than half a centimetre in length -- belong to the Staphylinidae rove beetle family of insects.
                          [...]
                          The boy had been taken to hospital on Sunday after complaining of pain while urinating.

No ****ing **** he was complaining of pain! He's got beetles almost a centimetre long coming out of his manhood!
                          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Mhh shouldn' t the Stomach Acid ( ...) take care of such intruders?
                            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

uke:

Comment

Working...
                              X