Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Ever Seen The Inside Of Your Stomach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sprayber

I never asked for pics. I thought maybe they would have thought I was some kind of sicko
    So they would have thought what you really are, anyway.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Been there. Done that. The real fun part is what the docs do after they give you the IV Valium bolus to put you lightly to sleep.

I once had a patient who could fart through his Cheney.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Nope...but I've seen the inside of yours....?

No wait....*G*

Actually, yes....bizzare stuff!

-=Vel=-
        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
          My own stomach, no. The inside of other stomachs, yes.
          Heavy smooching got out of hand?
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
            Pics! Pics!
            Don't you use google?
            Attached Files
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Firelad
              Oh yes, and MTG: OUCH!
              I HOPE he lost his consciousness.............
              Nope, he didn't - they gave him general anesthesia for the cam and stitch session, but when you wake up, you still realize for all intents and purposes you had a garden hose up there.

He just shrugged it off and said "yeah, they had to borescope me" (he was a turbine mechanic, and ex-Navy)
              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                My own stomach, no. The inside of other stomachs, yes.
                Im afraid to ask

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove Yeah, yeah, yeah. Been there. Done that. The real fun part is what the docs do after they give you the IV Valium bolus to put you lightly to sleep.

Like I said the cute little blonde could have done what she wanted to me as long as she let me know about it after the fact, but not the old doctor guy.
                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Firelad
                  I had colonscopia. I saw it all on the screen. AAAARGH! It was one of the most terrible experiences of my life.

They bloody shoved a camera up me arse and didn't even find anything! Bastards.
                  Me too. My favorite part of the experience is how they deal with the fact that tissue wall will naturally close around the camera, cutting off the image. The solution? Insert a camera and an air hose and inflate the colon like it's a big ol' party baloon! Honest to god, I think I farted for 3 days straight after that.

Fear getting old, young men. Fear getting old.
                  "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Don't you use google?

"Beware of what you ask, or you just might get it."
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                    X