Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People from East U.S, I need your help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People from East U.S, I need your help!!!

Hi guys,

I need some info. All you people living in eastern U.S, meaning a line from Minnesota to louisianna to the east, I need info! I would like to know if you guys could give me names for car Speedshops in your region. What I criticaly need is the name of the speed shop and city/state but any additionnal info will be appreciated!
    Also, if you know any garage that specializes in Toyotas, I would gladly like to know.

Thank you very much.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

what happened?
    [/gloat]
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

What do you mean what happened?
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

something happened to your car, no?
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

No problem with my car man. Just some info I need that's all.

Comment

Just log on to the Toyota Dealer site... and you can get a listing of every Toyota Dealership/Service Department in any state you are interested in
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Thanks for the info Ming, I already tried that. I dont need dealers, I need speedshops...that may specialize in toyotas

Comment

What's the difference between a "speedshop" and a service department? (besides about 25 bucks an hour)
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Toyota? Doesn't Mazda make the RX7?

Comment

The difference is that a speed shop specializes in Turbos, nitrous and superchargers....dealers do not. Dealers dont sell High performance products, speed shop do, dealers cant upgrade your car, speed shops can.

My car is fine, it is not for my car.

I only need to know speeshop names, High performance store names or specialized Toyota garages names. It is not to fix my car, or anycar for that matter. I am starting my own business and I need the info.

Thank you again for any info given!

Spec.

Comment

Then why not do a yellow page search... and let your fingers do the walking
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Because I live in Canada and I dont have the yellow pages for the 27 states corcerned. And with US 411 on the web I cannot search by categories, only names so I'm missing a whole lot. There are only so much with performance, speed or racing in their company names.

Comment

East Side!
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Gee... I can do detailed category searches on Web Based Yellow pages... You will get better information that way that asking people at poly
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                            X