Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Ming you still think I should be trusting the professionals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Ming you still think I should be trusting the professionals?

I'm getting more and more crazy and screwed up... and now they are lowering my medication... does anyone see something wrong with this picture?
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

What exactly do you mean by "crazy"?
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Maybe the medication is making you more crazy..
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Lets see the latest thing on my agenda is raising the undead to destroy the world, happy?

Comment

I am on ICQ, if you wanna chat.. evc...
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
            Lets see the latest thing on my agenda is raising the undead to destroy the world, happy?
            See if you can write a half-decent horror movie script and maybe you can sell it and make a ton of money.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Not quite

I consider that being an underachiever
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

See if you can write a half-decent horror movie script and maybe you can sell it and make a ton of money.
                Yeah well in most movies people actually have to survive for it to sell...

Comment

Write the ending you want, and an alternative that you think will sell.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Yeah I guess I could put my real ending as bonus in the dvd....

Comment

That's actually a pretty good idea.

Comment

People love a twist ending. Everyone expects the good guys to live so if you kill everyone off then you'll be hailed as zn innovated, fresh thinker.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

EVC, do you even want to be cured? Or have you gotten used to your personality as is.
                          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

If you´ll be successful with raising the undead,
                            you could make a living by becoming a magician and demonstrating it at shows
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                            X