Chips and Salsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's ok... I need time to study .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

i work at my school's restraunt now
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Hey Azazel: Tortila chips are made of corn, not potatoes.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
          I haven't. What I need to do is get some ribs and/or this hot as hell garlic sausage sent to you from Smokey John's here in Dallas.
          Best que anywhere.
          Maybe I'll try to figure some business (i.e. tax-deductible) excuse to swing by Dallas.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Maybe I'll try to figure some business (i.e. tax-deductible) excuse to swing by Dallas.

Try to swing it when I have my spring break, so I won't be missing out .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Hey Everybody--
              Party at SlowwHands'!!!!
              Last edited by Zkribbler; June 14, 2003, 21:05.

Comment

Working...
              X