Goodnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodnight

I was wondering, when do most of you go to bed?

For me, about 2 or 3 AM during summer session.

(If you don't go to bed at one of these times, post "Other". A 24 option poll can be tedious)
    7:00 PM
    0.00%
    8:00 PM
    0.00%
    9:00 PM
    2.22%
    10:00 PM
    11.11%
    11:00 PM
    8.89%
    12:00 PM
    6.67%
    1:00 AM
    24.44%
    2:00 AM
    20.00%
    3:00 AM
    15.56%
    4:00 AM
    6.67%
    Other
    4.44%
    Banana
    0.00%
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Weekdays about 12-12:30 since I need to be up at 6:15am.

Weekends about 4am.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

right now, other, around 6AM.

i got a job soon though, which will START at 7AM, so i better sleep at midnight or so
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

That should be 12:00AM, btw.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Actually, they really say it should just be "12:00", without AM or PM--something about there really is none and they're just a distinction or something. Far too late in the night to think through that straight; usually I just call it "Midnight." Now it's in context, though, so I labelled it based on the last one I had heard (PM.)
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

between 1 and 2 AM

Comment

Whenever I get tired.
              "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

although on my weekends, occasionally I do end up playing a computer game to 4 or 5 in the morning when it starts to get light out.

Comment

09:00, if I'm lucky.

14:00, if I'm not.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I average 3am, though 4am is starting to throw the curve for me...
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Usually sometime between midnight and 1am, although when I was at Uni it was around 2am.
                      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

~ 12-2.
                        Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                        Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

when the beer has been drunk
                          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Because I have a well-paying, temporary full-time job now, in which I have to be there by 7:00 AM, I wake up at around 5:30 AM.

So Monday night through Thursday night, I go to bed around 10:00 PM. Friday and Saturday nights -- I go to bed around 2:30 AM and then wake up around 10:30 AM.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

In the summertime, I prefer to be in bed earlier (catch more daylight that way) so at midnight I'm best off in bed.

Mind you, 'poly forums have kept me up till 6AM before now.
                              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Working...
                              X