Clear All

• Wtf?!

note the posts.

Yep, It's a french site. Figures.
    urgh.NSFW

Get back to work, Azazel!
    Up The Millers

Comment

Hmm, I think you being a little bit oversensitive Azazel.

I would guess the "Jews for sale" bit is a reference to Dune 1.

Either that or it's a secret front for an rather different kind of International Jewish Conspiracy that has never been heard of before.

Rude - but not exactly incitement to hatred.
      Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
      "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

im waiting for mucex to show up and start whining about anti semites, and play victim.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I know it must be some sort of slang. But I don't know what the **** it means.

In any case, Worthington's is probably right, and I will be leaving soon.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

One more stupid joke. I wonder why anybody would write it in English, especially on such an inactive forum...
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

So it is about jews?
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Kinda disappointed in you Az...taking a single comment out of context from that site and then making an anti-French implication?
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Ah, was that what this was about...couldn't quite follow.
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

If the french are not guilty, I guess they have nothing to be afraid of, right?
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Nah. You don't need a good reason to hate the French. Their horrible language is reason enough.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Hmm...I guess the "pun" is between jew and jeu (which means game in french).

Anyway, it's pathetic, yes...
                        "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind" - Gandhi

Comment

You mean you can't really buy Jews in France?

Comment

sitemstr : Speak English,you Vichy dogs
                            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                            X