Blix lashes out at the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Japher

This has got to be countered by the gay community that someone would take the word "homosexual" as being offensive...

Labels that don't fit are usually offensive - and you have to admit that Blix got dissed by both sides.

It's quite refreshing for him to stop using diplomatic "no speak" and hit the nail on the head.

It must have sunk in that he's out of a job as far as looking for WMD is concerned.

His memoirs could well be humourous reading.
    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

doubtful. he's one of them iraqi-lovin' furriners, so his book ain't worth reading...

or so it might be advertised against here in the states.
      B♭3

Comment

Blix did several poor things. He did not take Iraqi scientists out of the country. Also, he admitted that he did a poor job with the nuke inspections in 1989.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
          this guy (Blix) is a troll.

trolls go away if you don't listen to him. so stop giving him so much attention.

edit: added the name Blix

I dont got no where to go..I have to have my Apolyton..I love it so..why..

I have time sharing at Ming-A-Pulco as well as a corner suite @ Solver-Hall..

And its my Birthday..so I gotta stay..so..well..not all "Trolls" go away..some are just older wanna-B's whom love to just be around..

Peace

Grandpa Troll
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
          X