Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Username.com

I was just having a look at sites based on Poly posters usernames, such as

This website is the home to the artist IXNAY. Working in any media, in any format and in any context. Whatever TFIW.

Saras Inn on the Boulevard is the top choice for Houston Bed and Breakfast or even Executive Lodging.

etc..

Just so that I know its not just me messing up, where does the following address lead you?

cruddy.com is available for purchase. Get in touch to discuss the possibilities!
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

I hold zopperoni.com, but still have to configure the DNS-redirect.

www.zopperoni.net is active though.

Comment

Hey, I have my own website !

Comment

Re: Your Username.com

Originally posted by Big Crunch
        Just so that I know its not just me messing up, where does the following address lead you?

http://www.cruddy.com
        It took me to Ebay for some odd reason.

www.frustratedpoet.com doesn't exist.

www.bigcrunch.com is an empty site with a sole image for "Big Crunch Productions", whatever the hell that is.
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I'm kinda scared to try and find out if a website holds my username... For some reason, if Poogas.com or Poogas.net is already made... it can't be good

I'm scared
          If you can't Dazzle them with Brilliance, Baffle them with Bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Poogas
            I'm kinda scared to try and find out if a website holds my username... For some reason, if Poogas.com or Poogas.net is already made... it can't be good

I'm scared
            It's OK, it doesn't exist.
            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Nothing to do with a 17th century Russian Tsar, it seems.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Saras is a cheesy Texan bed and breakfast!

Is THIS DinoDoc?: www.dinodoc.com
                "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

TAnd here's DJFez: www.fez.com
                  "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                  "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

This is actually fun:
                    Locutus combats cancer www.locutus.com
                    and welcome to ming's pantry : www.ming.com

Comment

Sadly, http://www.felch.com is vastly disappointing
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Apperently www.htower.com redirects to High Tower Elementary School. I wish I could have gone there

Comment

RAH.COM - The Ultimate Web Resource

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

mrmitchell.com is registered by some school teacher. Maybe I should go Verizon on him and sue for misusing my username.

Really.

Buy and Sell Domains with Dan.com. Discover millions of domain names available for sale. Dan.com keeps you safe.
                            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!

Stijepo Gleđ Markos - Službena internet stranica. Stranica sadržava biografiju, novosti, video i audio materijale, raspored koncerata, kontakt te sve ostale aktualne novosti.
                              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                              X