Beckham going to Madrid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Madrid

We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Well, i'm not right very often, but....

Comment

I hope we will sell a lot of T-shirt (and get a lot of our share in Beckham advertisements earnings) or, after Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo and Beckham we're going to be poor again

BTW, Have you realized that Figo cost more than Zidane, Zidane more than Ronaldo and Ronaldo more than Beckham?
        Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

yaro, who do you think will get dropped? Guti?

Zidane,Figo and Mackele (sp) are indispensible surely?

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
            yaro, who do you think will get dropped? Guti?
            Guti's already dropping not-so-subtle hints about wanting to move to ManUtd. That won't happen, though.

They can't afford to sell Mackelelelelele - they need at least one defensive minded person in the squad.
            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

So, who will united buy?

And is Kewell on his way to Arsenal?
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Guti doesn't like Beckham coming - that is clear. However, Guti is so useful for Real Madrid (he could play in such different places like Ronaldo's, Zidane's and even near Makelele), I hope he is not going. There are a lot of players I don't like too much and are not good enough for the Madrid, that dropping Guti will be so sad (I'm thinking in Flavio, Celades).

However, I also like Vicente Del Bosque, and it's not clear he is going to remain as coah of the team :'(
                Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

And is Kewell on his way to Arsenal?

Apparently Barca are after him now. At least, that's what the media here are saying... I'd take it with a pinch of salt if I were you.

I think Kewell will end up with Arsenal, although if Barca will DO want him then that would be tempting for him. He'd be crazy to stay in Leeds.

Comment

It will interesting to see what barca can do next year (both what they can buy and where they will end up in the league.) It's not that easy to qualify for the CL in Spain, and not being able to attract top players might well them for a couple of seasons.
                    Barca has never been known for being able to build up a teeam with less known players. (as for example Valencia does or has done).
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Originally posted by yaroslav
                      BTW, Have you realized that Figo cost more than Zidane, Zidane more than Ronaldo and Ronaldo more than Beckham?
                      Sure, that makes sense.

Afterall, these guys are better than Becks.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by alva

Barca has never been known for being able to build up a teeam with less known players. (as for example Valencia does or has done).
                        That's because they've never had to try before.

Comment

hehe, they havn't won much either. (considering the money/infrastructure they have got)

Comment

Working...
                          X