Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It never rains, it pours.

Is that the expression?

So we have armed roberries by Albanians one after another, all Greek victims resisted and beat up the Albanians while suffering themselves injuries.

A Greek woman mother of 4 was lethaly stabbed to theheart by 2 teenage maroccans in Madrid, Spain
    and on top of all that some chinese gave lip to a Greek driver he responded, a dozen chinese came to the rescue of their compatriot and got all beaten up by the Greek driver, who happened to me a martial arts expert.

If that is not enough wolves and brown bears terrorize the countryside.

It is a bit funyn about the driver though. 10 chinese and he beat them all up with kung fu

Comment

2 posts, 2 songs you remind me of:

It never rains in California.

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting.

Comment

at the driver
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

man bites dog

Comment

the chinese dont fight fair anywhere
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

sometimes they pee on rugs.

Comment

What is this thread about ? You have read the crime pages of some Greek newspaper ? Or did you write them ?
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Paiktis is the prime example of the latent racism that is common among all Southern Europeans
                  In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
                  In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

It looks like another "immigration causes crime" thread to me.

at the ninja driver.
                    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

untill i have inmind some trustworthy study ill only say that i have the impression that immigration increases crime.

there was a study that showed that greeks commit more crimes than immigrants butit was false since it included traffic violations as crimes and yes greeks did those. but for violent crimes there was no distinction...

another factor is the 70% of populetion in prisons are foreigners although im willing to concede that could be a result of discrimination.

neverhteless to the mind of the avergae citizen there isnt a shadow of a doubt that immigration and albanians/romanians in particular are to blame for increased criminality.

Comment

so in that study u had:

greek crimes: 500

immigrant crimes: 1

but the study didnt say that

greek crimes 500:violations of traffic code

immigrant crimes 1: murder

Comment

Almost right Paiktis - totally correct form is "it never rains BUT it pours" as in it doesn't rain a little - when it rains it's a downpour, a flood, a torrent, monsoon (you get it).

As for the causes of crime, I'm pretty convinced that poverty (maybe reletive poverty) is root cause of most crime, although not all.
                          Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                          "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

and on top of all that we have dogfights with the turks, jets dogfights, like everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                              neverhteless to the mind of the avergae citizen there isnt a shadow of a doubt that immigration and albanians/romanians in particular are to blame for increased criminality.
                              There's plenty of documented evidence to show that the Albanian organized crime gangs in particular are responsible for the dramatic increase in sex slavery in Europe over the past decade. It's worse in Mediterranean countries of course. It should be pointed out however, that the respective governments (was just reading an article about Italy, don't know about Greece) of the developed countries don't always do all they should to combat the gangs. And of course this isn't the same thing as 'immigrants'. Just my $0.02.
                              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Working...
                              X