• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that reminds me of something

Comment

You people are freaking me out!

*runs away*
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

damn Gian, come on ICQ, I'm so bored

Comment

So basically, a small child was accidentaly dragged by a helium ballon line, while up in the trees, a baboon attacked him and ate his brain, the now brainless corpse sailed thorught he air, until a gust sent it flying into a newspaper press, where the remains were crushed. the local pet dingo then ate what was left.

Police are still trying to determine the cause of death.
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread about child labor laws...
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Police are still trying to determine the cause of death.
              Must of happened in Boulder, CO....
              Monkey!!!

Comment

that california air makes you too serious!!! come up to washington where the air is so thin you can see yourself think!
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Maybe I will... Uh, 'think' that it is
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

are you trying to turn this into a thread for Americans insulting each other based on states?

Comment

MRT is from here (Cali), so he really can't...
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

All work and no Bunnygrrl make chegitz something something.
                        Increasing willing to experiment?
                        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

It could be worse. The baby could have had his skull riped open and his brain eatten by a large primate.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild

Increasing willing to experiment?
                            Been there, done that, bought the comemorative plate.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Been there, done that, bought the comemorative plate.
                              Damn you, you promised me you'd never tell!
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Boris and Che sitting in a tree...

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X