The Altera Centauri collection has been brought up to date by Darsnan. It comprises every decent scenario he's been able to find anywhere on the web, going back over 20 years.
25 themes/skins/styles are now available to members. Check the select drop-down at the bottom-left of each page.
Call To Power 2 Cradle 3+ mod in progress: https://apolyton.net/forum/other-games/call-to-power-2/ctp2-creation/9437883-making-cradle-3-fully-compatible-with-the-apolyton-edition
Me too. I believe spending a year on the Something Awful forums (tomorrow is my 1-year anniversary there) turns anyone into a heartless bastard that is capable of making jokes out of every tragedy there is.
As I understand the radio reports Sava, the high winds mentioned in the first thread happened in like 2 minutes.
One minute it was bright and sunny, next minute wind is blowing at 60MPH or so. (Don't quote me on figures).
I think you are right it was a stupid accident. That kid should never have been in a position to get caught up.
As for the how died bit - I would speculate she was trapped by the ropes until the balloon ruptured with altitude.
Which would explain her body being found close to the balloon.
Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
"The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84
Originally posted by The Mad Monk
This and the baboon story make me wonder about Apolyton.
What are we, the Weekly World News?
There's a shortage of even vaguely interesting threads around here at the moment. Reporting "strange, but true" news stories keeps the forum ticking over until the next flame war or great comedy thread comes along.
It's just unfortunate that yesterday's theme seemed to be "the brutal death of children". :vomit:
If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.
Comment