X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. They mainly speak Swedish
    2. They hate Finns

Obviously it's a part of Sweden

What do they think about Swedes? Do they like us more or do they hate us too and just prefer to be on their own, as a separate entity from both Finland and Sweden?
    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I'm surprised that I need to say this, but I can assure all of you that they DON'T hate finns. There has been no friction at all as far as I can remember, so I don't know what Pekka is referring to. It is like saying the Scots hate the English, or that people in Texas hate New Yorkers.

And just for the record, the majority of the inhabitants of Ã…land want to stay as a part of Finland.

Comment

Quick history course for the few non scandinavians that are still here

As I recall Ã…land was given to Finland shortly after finnish independence. The island was russian before but the majority of it's inhabitants wanted to be Swedes (at that point none of them spoke finnish). Sweden itself wanted the island for millitary strategic reasons.

After a long process the league of nations ruled that it was to become part of Finland as it was priviously part of Russian Finland.

I suppose this is why they don't have to learn Finnish at school
        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Yes, in heart Ã…landers are still commies. They have their little communities there that are so secret, no one can enter if they are not at least 5th generation Ã…landers.
          They don't hate us as in 'we're going to beat you all day long' .. more like 'you pitiful underhuman go back to your capitalist country, we're elite'.

Come on, you know I'm just looking for reasons to bomb someone. And if someone thinks I'm a True Finn party lover, then you're as far from the truth as.. someone.
          Besides, I had three options, which are give it to Swedes, give them independence or the best option, bomb them.

Henrik, and I might add, that until they are in 5th grade, they can't even learn if they wanted to. How discriminating is that to our kids if we decide to move there? These people are bad and have black hearts. And my plans of Greater Finland does not include invading Sweden, so giving Ã…land to them is not against plans. Who wants them anyway.. no one. They're like the angry kid no one wants to hang with.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            Yes, in heart Ã…landers are still commies. They have their little communities there that are so secret, no one can enter if they are not at least 5th generation Ã…landers.

They could be developing WMDs there as we speak and use them to extort more money from us!
            "Relax, pay your income tax!" - The Fast Show
            "Once you discover white paint, you'll never wash your underwear again." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

Working...
            X