X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searchiiing - Seek and destroy!

fight fire with fire, ending is near

*looking forward to Israeli whine about Metallica never playing in Israel *

that banger is an animated gif, I hope it comes across like that on your machines, it doesn't on this...

Comment

http://216.239.39.100/search?q=cache:csoHeo7Y2SoJ:https://www.erlangen.notblue.de/frei...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Comment

Thanks Eccy.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Post your rock concert experiences!

Comment

Got my glasses kicked off my face.

About a month after I'd got them.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

that' sh!t.

why is it that the beer you can buy at concerts is always rank? they should be forbidden to stretch it with water.

Comment

Have your own before you go.

Have water inside
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I know, it's always best to drink before going out, saves a lot of money.

Comment

best concert ever...nine inch nails, cow palace, june 7th 2000. went with a lovely young lass and had a blast. really one the most fun nights of my life.
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

did you bang her?

Comment

no. we were both too young for that kind of stuff...
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

if you're old enough for a rock concert...

ah, the US with its oppressive laws on sex

Comment

I'm going to see Metallica in Roskilde on June 26! I don't really listen that much to Metallica anymore but it's an old childhood dream to see them in concert and I still know practically all their songs by heart. As long as they play a couple of their easy-listeners as well, I'll be happy. The new song is cool when you get used to it.

Comment

trust me, neither of us were ready for sex...although i was 16 and she 15, it just wasnt right...anyway, i would have to done her in an uncomfortable place

the back of a volkswagen

Comment

Working...
                              X