Another Political Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19 points, but what a crap quiz.

"The major difference between liberals and conservatives is that liberals tend to trust government while conservatives do not."

“Now we declare… that the law-making power or the first and real effective source of law is the people or the body of citizens or the prevailing part of the people according to its election or its will expressed in general convention by vote, commanding or deciding that something be done or omitted in regard to human civil acts under penalty or temporal punishment….” (Marsilius of Padua, „Defensor Pacis“, AD 1324)

Comment

Not too shabby
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

14. A Bill Clinton.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Idiotic quiz. 12 points, that puts me between the Clintons. Sheesh, I thought there's Lewinskys place.

Comment

9, liberal. About in line with my beliefs, except I'm fairly close to Hillary Clinton.
            oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Yea, this is wanha, indeed... but has only been at ACS OT once before, IIRC...

25, and considering that it's directed to US audience and therefore made by US standards of "liberal" and "conservative", I think it's fairly accurate...

Edit: 25, not 23.
              Last edited by RGBVideo; June 8, 2003, 10:22.

Comment

Another 9, and another liberal who hates Hillary.

Comment

8. Yay liberals!
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

21, pretty centrist

Comment

14: Moderate left for America, and about Centre for Europe.
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

nice

I was sort of surprised by how high I was

it was probably somewhat mood bsed

but also probably based upon the fact that I ddin't know waht I few questions were talking about

jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by monkspider
                            You pinko commie traitor!
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

oooh, a 9.
                              Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

26 - close to George Bush, the elder.
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X