Fezster graduates from high school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fezster graduates from high school

I just graduated from high school.. had the ceremony and everything.. sheesh.. standing in front of 600 people sent a chill up my spine.. But perhaps it will be more in the future.. when I am giving some speeches.. HAhaha.. when I become a dictator.. kidding.. kidding..

Well I graduated from high school..

Do I consider myself a college kid now? Well I already am accepted into North Ridge (http://www.csun.edu) so yes I do.. I can't wait...
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Congradulations Fez.
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Congratulations!

"I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

A lot of people on this forum graduated from high school this year and we didn't make threads for ourselves.
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Well considering I am always yearning for attention you can see why.

Thanks everybody.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Hey I found his yearbook photo.
              Attached Files
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

awww, comeon give him a break agathon
                "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Agathon, stupid you. Stop messing up my threads. I thought ecthelon was the one who does that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                    awww, comeon give him a break agathon
                    Shi that is not necessary to say... as I never listen to a downright idiot we know as Agathon.. he is always up to no good. And afterall that is probably agathon's photo.

Comment

attention whore
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                        attention whore
                        Thanks for the compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                          as I never listen to a downright idiot we know as Agathon..
                          Says the master of idiocy himself!!!
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Sorry Agathon for attacking you like that... just back off from me and it'll be cool.

I think this thread will serve no purpose..

I request it be locked.

Comment

every thread you make has no purpose other than attention for yourself. go get a pet or something
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                              X