Pregnancy...help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnancy...help

One of my best friends might be pregnant. It's not mine, so let's not get into that. But as a close friend, I'm the only one who knows right now.

Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone knows the best pregancy test in the area of the earliest it can be taken. Thanks in advance.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

If you care about your friend encourage her not to kill her child. Adoption is an option.

I'm not sure about pregnancy testing. Those store bought tests are supposed to be 90% or more accurate.

Either she is or she isn't though, no point worrying herself into a frenzy about it. She's just got to take extra good care of herself now and if it turns out she isn't pregnant, theres no harm in taking good care of yourself simply for yourself.

- Narz
    Shop Amazon thru my Searchbox, thanks! Narz's Chess Page

Comment

See if there's a Planned Parenthood clinic near you. They usually have emergency tests and contraceptives if needbe...
      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Ummm, this has nothing to do with whether she is keeping the kid. She is. She is just really, really worried about a miscarriage actually. I don't want to go into that though
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Just go to the grocery store and pick one up. The over the counter stuff is pretty effective and can detect pregnancies pretty early on.

Comment

And she already goes to a planned parenthood clinic...that's where she got contraceptives that failed actually.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
              Just go to the grocery store and pick one up. The over the counter stuff is pretty effective and can detect pregnancies pretty early on.
              I know, I'm asking what the quickest one is.

Comment

Go to the grocery store and read the box. "Over the counter" means "off the shelf."

Comment

Most require about a week after you miss your period...
                  Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

god, i know what this i like
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Go to the grocery store and read the box. "Over the counter" means "off the shelf."
                      Yes, but the situation is uncomfortable and it would be easier if someone knew a brand that I could just go and pick up instead of spending time just looking at the descriptions. And I'm worried that one brand might be unreliable.

Comment

Uhm, I would think that this is the one time that you would actually want to take the time to make sure you're doing this correctly. Or am I wrong, here?

Be a man and read the box. Make an informed decision.

Comment

supermarket. ept. clear blue easy.
                          good luck.
                          Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Uhm, I would think that this is the one time that you would actually want to take the time to make sure you're doing this correctly. Or am I wrong, here?

Be a man, and read the box.
                            I am taking time. I'm asking people who might have gone through this before (like you) and know what the hell this is all about. Containers can be misleading. Like that 48 (or was it 24?) hour Holywood Diet.

Comment

Originally posted by LTEC!
                              supermarket. ept. clear blue easy.
                              good luck.
                              Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X